View Profile: Cruzemeister - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

Tab Content
About Me
About Cruzemeister

Basic Information

About Cruzemeister
Biography:
Tried to love Chevy, but pricing, and then styling caused me to go Chrysler. New sweetie is a Dodge Dart SXT 1.4 Turbo manual 6sp 4 wheel independent suspension 4 wheel disc brakes all the usual 2013 electronics from ride ctl to communications sweet 17 aluminums with phat tires dual exhaust that somehow growls like a Lotus and a bunch of other stuff that you'd have to go to a Cruze LTZ RS to get and even then no dual exhaust so I went to this Crimson King of a poor man's Viper and switched to Dodge. All for under 19K and my super cheap homeless person type payment of $200 a month. And that was after begging and pleading with Chevy dealers to do a early - way early buyout on my 2011 Cruze LS 1.8 auto schmauto and trade to a upper model Cruze mitt Turbo manual and some bling at a low payment.... but as John Belushi once said: "BUT NOOOOOOOOOOaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Interests:
cool cars
sales

Signature

If All Cars Have Two Headlights and sometimes two Fog lights, why don't at least Most Cars have two exhaust tips - even if just for the symmetry?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry
Thank you to all who clicked.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
02-09-2013 11:05 AM
Referrals