Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    111 Posts
    sorry for bugging you so much, but when you were running the black wheels did you have to use a hub centering ring?

· Registered
    16 Posts
    Love the car man! I'm looking to cover up the chrome trim on my Cruze sorta like you did. Did you plastidip all of it? I'd prefer to make the trim have more of a metallic look versus the flat look from plastidiping. Is there any ways I can do that?

· Registered
    26 Posts
    thanks for the response! yea i love you cruze and i finally got mine looking good too. i plasti dipped my emblems first then went for the wheels. it looks so much better. i think im going to hold off on the LTZ wheels for a bit until i can maybe save some money but the 16 inch are a lot better plasti dipped. ill prob end up getting those seat covers too! i dont want to ruin my actual seats if i accidentally spill something on them. where the seats a easy fit? did you have any problems with them?

· Registered
    26 Posts
    whats up man names nick. i would love for my cruze to look just like yours. i have a 2012 silver LT RS. mine is all stock tho. i want to get my windows tinted paint the chevy emblems black. did you buy them like that or paint them? and i really want the 18 inch ltz rims. right now i have the 16 inch rims and they kinda suck. alsoif i do get the 18 inch ltz rims how do i get them black. i see you said they were dipped but im not sure what that means. please message me back asap thanks man. also how much did you pay for the ltz rims?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…