Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Vanity Plates?

Tags
plates vanity
31K views 95 replies 52 participants last post by  iKermit 
#1 ·
Whose got em / had em?

Any cool ideas? I want to get a pair.. No I'm not vain.. I just want something different. Im sick of this ALKSDLK 99829382 thing snooooooze. I'm not going to do anything too stupid like "BG PNIS" or anything LOL

#80 ·
I have noticed a lot of people on here from the western side of the state but have found any on the eastern side. I like SPRCRUZE plate and you can find a lot of superman add ons even down to valve covers.

#82 · (Edited)
My tag

Because everything good in life is expensive !

I also purchased a " I get 50mpg, You ? " frame for the plate from cleanmpg.com

I will see people coming up next to me in my rear view mirrors taking pictures of my license plate. I have even had drivers follow me a short distance and wait for me to park before taking a picture. When I see people look at my tag it usually makes them laugh and smile : )

#87 ·
My tag

Because everything good in life is expensive !

I also purchased a " I get 50mpg, You ? " frame for the plate from cleanmpg.com

I will see people coming up next to me in my rear view mirrors taking pictures of my license plate. I have even had drivers follow me a short distance and wait for me to park before taking a picture. When I see people look at my tag it usually makes them laugh and smile : )
My 2nd cousin owns a First Gen Insight (The rare lime green color) and has a 99+ MPG vanity plate. He averages 107.5 mpg on a day to day basis.

#83 ·
Great colour my good sir. Also, if I wasn't broke myself I might have considered a set of those. Sadly they are kind of ridiculous depending on where you are.

#84 ·
Reactions: ErikBEggs
#85 ·
I had IROC CA on my Camaro. Thinking about putting GO GREEN or HYBRID on my Camaro next. It gets 8mpg and isn't street legal. Also thinking about CRZN CA for my Cruze.

Reactions: ErikBEggs
#86 · (Edited)
How about STRMTRPR? :D Love the theme!!!

My mom just got a vanity plate for her SUV.. "EXHALE1X" as in exhale one time... smh lol

I noticed that with Vanity plates, you can eliminate the vowels and people will still understand them. I think that is true of most English speech. It is a good way to fit into the 8 characters.

I've seen "SNOWBERD" "SNOWBIRD" "SNWBIRD" "SNOWBRD" and every combination of it around here in both NY and Ontario plates... it is absolutely hilarious!

A supervisor at Lordstown.. he was a 60 something year old body builder. He drove in with a Cadillac CTS-V. The plate said "BODY IT"

#88 ·
My secondary login at work it THE1. Ergo I wanted to the The One or even THE1. I forgot all about the Matrix so needless to say it was taken in Ohio! But I am the one. There is a car driving around Cincinnati with IMD12C. Took a while for me to figure out. You guys probably already know. "I'm the one to See". The first one I ever saw was on a Corvette. I8A4RE. Some are obvious but others make you think. Patman got a lot of attention!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.