LED Tail lights!
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LED Tail lights!

Handbrake Released

Smile LED Tail lights!

Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I was surfing the interwebs and came across these badass looking tail lights for the Cruze and the equally badass headlights.

Chevy Cruze LED Tail lamp products, buy Chevy Cruze LED Tail lamp products from alibaba.com

Smithclub Chevy Cruze Audi Type LED Headlight - eBay (item 150574265115 end time Apr-07-11 09:36:20 PDT)

I contacted the guy about the taillights and he replied within about 2 hours (a pretty good sign), and he didnt give me a price but he said they would be for sale on ebay pretty soon. The headlights seem to be pretty good quality. Once I get the money, I might take the risk and get them. You never know till you try.
    Last edited by pntballer925; 03-10-2011 at 09:36 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    Yeah I am a huge fan of the benz style taillights, shame they are 400$, and that I am poor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pntballer925 View Post
    Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I was surfing the interwebs and came across these badass looking tail lights for the Cruze and the equally badass headlights.

Chevy Cruze LED Tail lamp products, buy Chevy Cruze LED Tail lamp products from alibaba.com

Smithclub Chevy Cruze Audi Type LED Headlight - eBay (item 150574265115 end time Apr-07-11 09:36:20 PDT)

I contacted the guy about the taillights and he replied within about 2 hours (a pretty good sign), and he didnt give me a price but he said they would be for sale on ebay pretty soon. The headlights seem to be pretty good quality. Once I get the money, I might take the risk and get them. You never know till you try.
    I have seen other sites from overseas that also have a ton of accessories for our Cruzes, BUT what about import duties or tariffs or whatever they are called. How do you know the final cost BEFORE you order?

Quote Originally Posted by fastdriver View Post
    I have seen other sites from overseas that also have a ton of accessories for our Cruzes, BUT what about import duties or tariffs or whatever they are called. How do you know the final cost BEFORE you order?
    If you pay for shipping it should already be included in your invoice

me and my friends import from japan alot

Retired Moderator CHEVYCRUZE RS's Avatar
    why would you guys ruin your cruzes with a "copy-cat" version of benz style. I think thats really pointless and if you were going to change the tail lights atleast come up with something original. I think that those benz style tail lights (found on ebay) wouldnt last longer then an oil change! Cheap design! Cheap material!
    A stanced daily..... addicted to stance
    ZZPerformance.com
    Rotiform.com
    StanceWorks.com
    2LOW4TO

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYCRUZE RS View Post
    why would you guys ruin your cruzes with a "copy-cat" version of benz style. I think thats really pointless and if you were going to change the tail lights atleast come up with something original. I think that those benz style tail lights (found on ebay) wouldnt last longer then an oil change! Cheap design! Cheap material!
    agreed...i haven't seen many cheap no name parts do to well...generally with these tail lights you will get alot of leds burning out...i have found this problem with any cheap led...you may also have an issue with condensation building up in them..

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYCRUZE RS View Post
    First of all, I have these tail lights. Second of all, don't talk about a product when you yourself never tried them on. Sure you may not like them, but i'm sure you never seen them in person. Also, its a personal taste, if you dont like them sure i respect that. Just don't go bagging on a product that comes from KOREA not CHINA. Its not Chinese made, but korean made and they do a darn good job. as for LED's running out ... never had that happen to me, i had those tail lights for over 4 months and they all work perfect. Please next time, if you're going to talk smack do it with evidence, because frankly you don't have any, at least not for this product you dont.

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin1214 View Post
    First of all, I have these tail lights. Second of all, don't talk about a product when you yourself never tried them on. Sure you may not like them, but i'm sure you never seen them in person. Also, its a personal taste, if you dont like them sure i respect that. Just don't go bagging on a product that comes from KOREA not CHINA. Its not Chinese made, but korean made and they do a darn good job. as for LED's running out ... never had that happen to me, i had those tail lights for over 4 months and they all work perfect. Please next time, if you're going to talk smack do it with evidence, because frankly you don't have any, at least not for this product you dont.
    you are correct. its really hard for someone to say the quality of an item unless they have tried it out themselves. i have personally been surprised by the quality of a few cheap items i bought on ebay. i thought they were cheap quality but lasted me a while. but as far as looks go i dont think it looks good on the cruze. anytime you try to make a car look something that it isnt you cheapen the look of car in my opinion.

Handbrake Released
    i was going to delete my comment cuz i didn't want to start a flame war. but i completely understand EBAY and its problems with build quality and etc. but the thing is, SUPERLUX- the company that makes this, is the only company that makes them, they make em for the hyundai genesis, and other korean cars as well, even for the imports lexus whatever you name it. I would be a bit skeptic if it was from China but, i mean at least give Korea a chance.

Touring Champion

Quote Originally Posted by kevin1214 View Post
    I would be a bit skeptic if it was from China but, i mean at least give Korea a chance.
    Any company in any country is more than capable of manufacturing crap. It has to do with the people and the process, not where it's done. Many Asian manufacturers are getting pretty good at making quality products, but that certainly doesn't mean there isn't a lot of garbage being exported. It's a case-by-case thing, you can't assume one country is better than another at manufacturing, it's the company.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast