SS-Style Spoiler... Opinions??? - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: SS-Style Spoiler... Opinions???

Cruze doesn't resemble the Cobalt at all so it is tough to see it with one of these spoilers. The Cruze looks very German.. very much a BMW instead of a Japanese tuner car

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Personally not a fan, but I'm not going to ding you for making your car your own, that's what we're all trying to do and can respect that. Until you start adding lambo doors hydraulics and put 18,000 stickers all over your car.
    Chase Toole likes this.

Duke of Oil
    Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmass09 View Post
    Personally not a fan, but I'm not going to ding you for making your car your own, that's what we're all trying to do and can respect that. Until you start adding lambo doors hydraulics and put 18,000 stickers all over your car.
    18,000 stickers would be bad. Very bad. That would net you (depending on the stickers) about 180,000 horsepower. That would be simply uncontrollable for daily use. I don't recommend it.
    rmass09, ErikBEggs, obermd and 2 others like this.
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRevolution View Post
    To be honest, a Cruze isn't a street racer either. It's an economy car. You can make it look sporty with a lip spoiler, or you can make it look ricer with a massive wing. IMO, a car with an aggressive lip spoiler looks a heck of a lot faster to me than a car with a massive wing. Of course, this is just my opinion. If you really like the larger spoiler, then more power to you; you'll be the one driving the car after all.

I see the Cruze as 100% Euro. The rear end is definitely Euro, which is why you can fake a Mercedes or BMW pretty easily.
    Oh... like this?

(Insert shameless plug of my car here)

Mods:
    28% Tint/ Camaro PDIM Bluetooth Module/ Virtual Garage Shark Fin Antenna/ Aussie Chevrolet Rear Emblem/ Aluminum Sport Pedals/ GrafxWerks Front Bowtie Overlay and Wheel Emblem Covers/ Buick Verano Console Ambient Lighting/ BMW Style Rear Taillights/ Trifecta Premium Tune/ Audi style Projector Headlights/ Morimoto 4300k HIDs/ Höen Yellow Foglight Bulbs/Aluminum Door Sills/ Piano Black Door Trim

Off-Road Champion

I'm not positive, but I don't think the turbo Cobalt came with the big wing, only the S/C one did. I've never seen a Turbo one with, they have always had a low rise spoiler
    Nick
    USAF
    www.motorcityforums.com
    2011 Cruze Eco
    1988 Pontiac Trans Am GTA http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=9723
    In the recent past:
    2002 Trans Am WS6 346CI of unbridled fury! 469RWH/434RWTQ 11.01 @ 123MPH You will be missed!
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT 309WHP/357RWTQ 12.21 @ 113
    2000 Subaru Impreza RS 203WHP/201WTQ 14.2 @ 103

Resident Forum Drunkard
    Youngsters in motion . Groove on or something
    Enduring ,Veteran Retired . Over 90 Jumps ..when you get to stop counting .

Knuckle Buster . !!!

Rocket Science .

So Live your Life that the fear of Death can never enter your Heart .

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it looks good. i bought it for the lines it has! If done right no one will call you a ricer. Look up ricer....if you so much as put rims on your cruze, you already are on the path of a RICER by definition! hahaha. when i ordered my wing i asked how many they had sold so far. they were put on sale starting november 2012 and they had sold 700 already but i have no idea if they were telling the truth!

2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

hahahaha my sister still works for the GM dealership i use to work for and she sold a cruze to some old folks and they said they wanted the lip spolier cuse it would give the old woamen's husband something to hold on to when walking around the car!! LMFAO
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Resident Forum Drunkard
    And there is always that idea . Some thing for the older folks to hold onto and dream about plus good gas mileage .
    Enduring ,Veteran Retired . Over 90 Jumps ..when you get to stop counting .

Knuckle Buster . !!!

Rocket Science .

So Live your Life that the fear of Death can never enter your Heart .

Whenever I see (another) drongo with one of those stupid spoilers, I think, "Aw, how nice, daddy bought a new push-car for baby."

Ugly, stupid, ugly, tasteless, and ugly.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast