SS-Style Spoiler... Opinions???

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: SS-Style Spoiler... Opinions???

SS-Style Spoiler... Opinions???

I found this spoiler for my RS... It resembles the Cobalt SS spoiler. It is a bit expensive for an unpainted FRP spoiler ($368.00) but I think it is the best looking one on the market right now. What type of spoilers do you guys have and what do you think about this one?

Sequence Quantum Rear Trunk Wing Spoiler for 08 Chevrolet Cruze 4DR | eBay

Sequence-195.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Chase Toole-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Duke of Oil

Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    I do not like it, at all. It is far too gaudy and far too "sharp" for a car with the body lines the Cruze has.

I would instead recommend a larger lip spoiler similar to the one on the Cruze RS/Eco package.

http://www.carid.com/2013-chevy-cruz...er-664568.html
    http://www.carid.com/2013-chevy-cruz...er-913242.html

Or something like this:
    http://www.carid.com/2013-chevy-cruz...r-1001636.html
    Last edited by XtremeRevolution; 02-04-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

that is the wing i ordered. its nice. order from there site not ebay. is about $100 cheaper

Sequence Body Kits
    Chase Toole likes this.
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Learning about my Cruze
    Friends dont let friends sport wings. However if that wing floats your boat, sail that mutha!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieZcruzE View Post
    Friends dont let friends sport wings. However if that wing floats your boat, sail that mutha!
    I just think that the stock lip makes it look like a grandpa's car.. I had an 08 Cobalt SS and I loved the stock spoiler it had on it...
    -Chase Toole-

Quote Originally Posted by smorey78 View Post
    that is the wing i ordered. its nice. order from there site not ebay. is about $100 cheaper

Sequence Body Kits
    Preeesh!
    -Chase Toole-

i agree about the stock wing. why bother. the sequence wing looks good. my car is black just like that one but my wheels are black too.
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Administrator

Yuck

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

It's a bit ricer. It serves no purpose besides looks and I think it's way to big. The OEM looking spoilers don't look grampa style at all. You just have to do your car right.
    69274_4343820921418_1932922604_n.jpgIMG_4325.jpg
    XtremeRevolution and obermd like this.
    Logan - Graphic Designer / Certified Vehicle Inspector

2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS 1.8L

1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z 5.7L
    2013 Chevrolet Spark LT 1.2L
    COTY: 2013
    COTM: April '13 • November '13
    MOTM: June '13

Quote Originally Posted by IROCZILLA View Post
    It's a bit ricer. It serves no purpose besides looks and I think it's way to big. The OEM looking spoilers don't look grampa style at all. You just have to do your car right.
    69274_4343820921418_1932922604_n.jpgIMG_4325.jpg

Well... Chevy Cruze is pretty much an American Ricer anyway... This spoiler is based off of the Colbalt SS one anyway, so it may as well be OEM... If I would have known that the options are so limited for the RS I would have just got the base model lol...
    -Chase Toole-

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.