Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Spoiler ????

Tags
spoiler
5K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Aeroscout977 
#1 ·
hey I was just wondering what you guys all would think about putting a aftermarket carbon fiber spoiler on my taupe gray cruze LT ??? Just looking for some input. I liked the look of it when I held it up on the trunk.
Thanks

#7 ·
this is just my opinion, but I absolutley hate spoilers like that. Way too big and this is not a "sports" car per-say, maybe if it were a 370z or something of the sort then maybe, but not for a cruze....just my opinion though.

#10 · (Edited)
personally, and this is solely my opinion, ANYTHING more than the stock / lookalike spoiler is too much.

anything like those that could double as a bookshelf, if its not performaing a function, can look too gaudy.

#13 ·
well I cant be "that guy" lol cause iam a girl!! i am starting to think you guys are right it may be to big and not right for the cruze, but i have seen pics of some racing cruzes on the net and some had like the exact spoiler and it looked good. well to me anyway lol but iam just a girl so...............

#19 ·
Depends. High spoilers on FWD cars are very hit or miss. Usually a miss. Heck the Cobalt SS barely got away with it's OEM spoiler IMO. But in the end do what makes you happy. And real carbon is always fun but maybe in a little more subtle approach? Either way enjoy it if you do and don't look back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.