LED Side Mirrors Installed on Holden Cruze - Page 5

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LED Side Mirrors Installed on Holden Cruze

Retired Moderator
    well i broke the mirror as i was trying to remove it.. o well
    does anyone know how to remove the glass? From what I read the black frame that holds the mirror is supposed to pop out with a flat head screwdriver but obviously I cannot get it out!!
    Last edited by cruzeman; 08-20-2011 at 03:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Retired Moderator

I guess I will just wait for new mirror to arrive to see how its attached to motor.

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzeman View Post
    well i broke the mirror as i was trying to remove it.. o well
    does anyone know how to remove the glass? From what I read the black frame that holds the mirror is supposed to pop out with a flat head screwdriver but obviously I cannot get it out!!
    Have replied to your PM , sorry for late reply but been Overseas for short Holiday

Retired Moderator
    no problem, thanks for responding!

This whole mirror thing is driving me nuts. I too have been trying to find a set that is "confirmed" to fit the US model. All the ebay sellers have confirmed they don't. Closest I've come is cruzeimports (not sure if they fit or not, but seeing that they come in chrome only anyways.. pass) and viniati. I shot viniati an email asking the following: " I am interested in your led side mirror covers, but am not sure if they will fit my US model. It is a 2012 ltz rs. (black granite metallic) All other led mirror covers I've come across only fit the non US models. Also, if they do fit, can I order them in my cars color? Thanks." and here was the vague reply: "Hi thank you for your inquiry. Currently we are out of stock. I have not heard of them not fitting USA model. We have not had any returns."

Thank You,
    Chris

Retired Moderator
    a seller in korea sent me several pics of the inside of his covers. I have been trying to take mine apart to see if his will fit.

Retired Moderator
    here are a couple of pics of the inside of the us sideview mirror. I still cannot confirm if these will fit. I cannot figure out how to pull all of the guts out of the shell as the us version doesnt have screws on the bottom of outer shell like the european models. Im about to install my new mirror so once that is in this project will be shelved. I do not want to keep buying new mirrors!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260576065868&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cruzeman; 09-06-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Driver's Ed
    Bump... Any luck?

Handbrake Released
    Any chance ur korean friend can tell us any online web site to order ? my cruze is korean so it will be plug and play

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzeman View Post
    received several pics from a guy in korea selling the led sideview mirrors. Can anyone tell by these pictures if they will fit the american cruze???
    Any links , is this on ebay ?

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.