Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

I have a few questions regarding appearance mods. (plastidip, debadging, fog lights,

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SiK GambleR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I just got my 2012 1LT. I love her. I had a 2011 1LT (I got it feb of 2011!) butttt a drunk guy hit me head on and I'm lucky to be alive. So, if it's that safe.. I had to get another. ;] I love my cruze. Just mad theygot rid of blue imperial for 2012 >:O whatvere, on to my questions.

I want to debadge my car and plastidip the lower grille.
-Is the plastidip removeable?
-can be the badges be put back easily?
-would either void my lease agreement/warranty?

Also, I want fog lights. Should I have the dealer install them, or should I buy them and do it myself? (I am rather handy.. but IDK if thre is a warranty/lease reason. Is it an easy install?

Does tinting windows or taillights mess with the lease?

Also: I feel the lip spoiler looks great on the cruze, does anybody know where to get the RS kit spoiler ONLY and how to install it? Would I be able to buy it in my body color? or need to get it painted....? And teh rear of the car is beautiful. But when I saw the diffuser I will show below, I crapped myself. Anybody know where to buy/ how to install?
SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories

Thank you in advance! I have been reading these boards for close to 6 months and finally got around to registering!

my other thread:
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/36-e...io-woofer-amp-hid-drl-leds-etc.html#post68068

See less See more
#2 ·
Plastidip is removeable, it's like spray on plastic and can be taken off at any time
Badges can be reapplied with double sided tape
Neither will void your lease or warranty, in fact you don't even have to reapply the badges when you hand the car back in

Fog light install is pretty easy, but removing the front fascia seems to be the easiest way, so if that's not something you're comfortable with, have a dealer do it
The RS/ECO rear lip can be bought on ebay - I wish a vendor would sell them but they don't yet... it's applied via double sided tape. I believe most of them that I saw were only primed, and then you have to get it painted - but I'm sure you can find pre-painted ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.