RS Badge Colors - Page 4
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: RS Badge Colors

Quote Originally Posted by SVTC View Post
    I am look to replace my current red RS emblems with black ones and these would be perfect if the price tag wasn't 135 bucks (times 3). Does anyone know where I can get some nice black RS badges? Is there a way to modify the current ones?
    Cover them with black vinyl. Prep with alcohol, stick down the vinyl flat, and cut out around the letters.
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

World Rally Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTC View Post
    I am look to replace my current red RS emblems with black ones and these would be perfect if the price tag wasn't 135 bucks (times 3). Does anyone know where I can get some nice black RS badges? Is there a way to modify the current ones?
    There is a company that sells new inserts of many different colors, though I have not done business with them.
    GrafxWerks - "RS" Door Badge Overlays // Chevrolet Cruze

If someone was looking to replace or add another RS badge to there cruze the Chrome(no insert) part number: 19260048 & the RS badge with the red insert is part number: 22877479. Both versions of the badge retail for about $25.

Lifetime: 10.6 cents per mile @ $3.74 average price over 52K miles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hanson View Post
    Made In China
    What isn't?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NuJerz2001 View Post
    Yo Starks, check out this yellow RS emblem!
    Hope it helps!

2010-2012 Camaro "RS" Billet Trunk Emblems (Multiple Colors)

OMG! Those prices are OUTRAGEOUS! I bought an extra one on Ebay a few years ago for my trunk too. I don't remember how much I paid for one, but it was reasonable.

If anyone noticed, those weren't regular size RS emblems. Not only Billet, they are about the size of a rear Chevrolet emblem. Which if you compare prices - its about the same price for a chrome or black Billet Chevy emblem.

Mods:
    28% Tint/ Camaro PDIM Bluetooth Module/ Virtual Garage Shark Fin Antenna/ Aussie Chevrolet Rear Emblem/ Aluminum Sport Pedals/ GrafxWerks Front Bowtie Overlay and Wheel Emblem Covers/ Buick Verano Console Ambient Lighting/ BMW Style Rear Taillights/ Trifecta Premium Tune/ Audi style Projector Headlights/ Morimoto 4300k HIDs/ Höen Yellow Foglight Bulbs/Aluminum Door Sills/ Piano Black Door Trim

Driver's Ed
    I have a 2014 in victory red and the red RS badges, matches up perfectly so i like it, going to keep them on there when i do a full debadge too

8. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234