RS Badge Colors
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: RS Badge Colors

Driver's Ed

RS Badge Colors

Can anyone tell me why some RS badges are Red and others Chrome like mine? Just curious. I like both alot, was just wondering how I ended up with Chrome. I saw a similar Cruze this weekend with Red badges and same Black Granite Metallic as mine.
    DSC06442.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

The chrome one are on the newer models... i have the red ones and the red inlay is coming out, so they got rid of the red. I like the red also, but when i get the time to take it to the dealer im pretty sure they will be replaced with the all chrome ones
    bbdhomer likes this.

Driver's Ed
    Thanks, I was wondering if that was it.

I have the red ones also...so far mine are still holding up well. I've wondered too, if they do replace them, if they will be chrome or not.

2012 Cruze LTZ/RS Crystal Red Tintcoat
    1996 Trans AM LT1/M6
    1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Gone - but not forgotten!)
    2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ

Well our RED RS badge on the driver side has to be replaced once again. I was told that they're going to replace with chrome ones on both sides as too many issues have been seen with the RED inserts. Oh well..
    NuJerz2001 likes this.

Banned
    I just had to have my passenger door RS replaced because of the peeling red trim. They did replace it with a red trim one. I don't like the plain chrome ones as much. I hope the red stays in for at least the next 2 years. If it starts to come off again, I'll just find some kind of glue to make the red stay in.

I wonder if this means the red trim will be gone from all the other Chevy model logos as well?

i like it better without the red lol. i was waxing my car today and one peeled off half way so i said screw it, i ripped it all off (with very little effort might i add), and ripped off the other side. Looks a little simpler with just chrome

Hey everybody I need your opinions. I know that most of you guys hate the yellow chevy bowtie color, but if I don't vinyl them white I will leave them their original yellow color to match the small yellow bowties in the rims center caps...

So if I decide to leave the bowties yellow I was toying with the idea of coloring the inside of the RS badge with a yellow vinyl that matches the yellow color of the bowties to tie everything all together. I would be doing this on a summit white cruze because thats the color cruze I want. So what do you guys think of the idea and how do you think it would look on a white cruze? Thanks!

Well GrafxWerks does sell the overlay to color just the rs logo that would work perfect.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App
    Starks8 likes this.

Driver's Ed
    Made In China
    fastdriver likes this.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast