2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO - Accessories
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO - Accessories

2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO - Accessories

I just thought I would post a few pics of accessories available for the Cruze for anyone interested!

The first pics are of 'ltd edition dashmat'. I know they aren't everyone's favourite thing, but they do serve multiple purposes.

1. Dash protection
    2. No dash reflections
    3. No windshield hazing
    4. Reflection reduction for a-pillar mounted speakers

Next are pics of the OEM mudflaps. Simple install, and despite their size, they serve their purpose well.

The last pic is the Weathertech digitalfit floorliner. I only purchased the fronts, as I don't feel the rear seats are used enough to warrant the cost. Definitely a great product though.

Attachment 8675Attachment 8676Attachment 8677Attachment 8678Attachment 8679Attachment 8680Attachment 8681
    Last edited by jstoner22; 11-09-2012 at 04:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Epic Beard Man
    I like the splash guards. I just wish they'd work with the RS side skirts! I'd like to make the back ones work at least, I think those look the best on there.
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Ya, that really sucks for RS owners. Especially since, from a functionality standpoint, its the fronts you really want (to minimize the spray along the of the vehicle).
    I'm not positive, but i do think the rears would at least work.

ltd edition dashmat. Why?
    2011 SILVER LTZ WITH RS PACKAGE
    "Stock"

I had no idea people still used dashmats!
    DGR Coils,ZZP Dp,ZZP FMIC,IC Sprayers,Injen CAI,E85 tune, 42lb injectors,SPEC Stage 2+ clutch,Forge Motorsport BOV, CAI Ducting In Front Bumper,Plastidip chrome +rims Yellow Fogs, Rally Armor Flaps, 35%Tint,Vortex Generators,curbweight2886,red headliner.Future mods:ZZP Midpipe Brakes,Forged/Cryo treated engine internals,Sequential Twin Turbo, Red Bride Seats, Harness Bar

haha, like I said, they aren't every ones favourite thing. I got it for the reasons listed though. I'll probably take it off in a few months out of boredom.

on a side note, after using the mats for a little while now I have notice a big problem with them. On the drivers side, the mats do not come far enough up where you rest your foot to the left of the clutch.

Once the slush and snow hits it should be interesting keep water from dripping down behind the mat.

Another accessory to add to the list!

I just moved from a 'two plate' province (Ontario), to a 'one plate' province (Nova Scotia).

Little did I know, the front licence plate bracket is actually riveted through the bumper!
    This is a terrible design. I was excited to have a nice clean front bumper. Oh well.

So this is the next best thing!

I didn't want anything flashy, so I decided to purchase a steel matte black licence plate with 'CRUZE' embossed on it.

Here are the pics.

I kept my old 'smoke' clear casing on it to match the rear of the car.
    XtremeRevolution likes this.

Here is another one that is quite popular.

This cost $14. Free shipping.
    From your key fob, by simply holding the unlock/lock button for 3 seconds, it will simultaneously open/close all four windows.
    You simply plug it in and the install is done.

I can't count how many times I have shut of my car only to realize that not all of the windows are shut. Or come out to a scorching car in the summer when this little gadget could alleviate these problems.

CAR Auto Canbus Window Closer Remote Controller FOR Chevrolet Cruze 2009 2012 | eBay

Last edited by jstoner22; 07-02-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    EcoDave likes this.

Handbrake Released
    ^^anybody know if this works with the autostart feature?

After dropping my key for about the 1000th time, I did a quick search for cases.

Here is another little cheap accessory.

Camaro Cruze Malibu Chevy Chevrolet GM Keyless Remote Cover Jacket Skin 2013 12 | eBay

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.