Rear Diffuser - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Rear Diffuser

Quote Originally Posted by NuJerz2001 View Post
    as promised...my friend's Cruze with an added lip spoiler, rear diffuser and a blacked out roof!!Attachment 9168Attachment 9169
    That diffuser is so nice. I'm just terrified it will melt.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    NuJerz2001 likes this.
    2013 Cruze 2LT w/ RS Package
    2012 Cruze LS (oCRUZEo) -
    Traded in on 07/25/2013

Follow me on twitter! @iamjoshmahoney

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

It was a quick 2 months just bought one. I'll do a writeup once I hack up/destroy/light on fire my nice new car.
    Last edited by rmass09; 11-29-2012 at 12:34 AM.
    iKermit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rmass09 View Post
    It was a quick 2 months just bought one. I'll do a writeup once I hack up/destroy/light on fire my nice new car.
    Welcome to the mod club!
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

I'm excited to get a review of it before I purchase it! I was concerned it wouldn't work on an NA car...glad you bit the bullet for me (H)
    Traded in on 07/25/2013

I have 14 days to return, needless to say im going to make 100% sure it fits before I drill any holes, doubt theres any atlantis blue junkyard cruzes yet. Though I guess I could always hide a bumper under my shirt at the lordstown meet. Might need some bigger pockets though
    oMAHONEYo likes this.

I have 14 days to return, needless to say im going to make 100% sure it fits before I drill any holes, doubt theres any atlantis blue junkyard cruzes yet. Though I guess I could always hide a bumper under my shirt at the lordstown meet. Might need some bigger pockets though
    I know what you mean. These bolt on mods aren't really mods- I mean, you can always go back. Once you drill/cut/weld, you're in a whole new league.

I measured a few times before I picked a spot to put my Homelink, and even then, I hesitated for a minute at the drill press!
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Oh I did some nasty mods on my last car....(bought all the red spray paint from advanced autoparts in SE Columbus to paint it,Used sewer pipe as part of an SRI, put a touch screen by hacking apart the dash plastic) that car was 2k$, not this time. Only the best for my baby this time.
    Last edited by rmass09; 11-29-2012 at 01:56 AM.
    Sunline Fan likes this.

As a heads up for anyone who orders this, it appears the Korean model has a different bumper on the 2013's, so if you have a 13 you'll have to lie to them as I doubt they know the differences between foreign models (bought mine off as SK vendor)

I bought one off of cruzester. Looks pretty awesome, so that is my springtime project + muffler delete y into duals with magna flow quad tips. Cant wait.
    ADDICTED TO TURBO
    http://www.facebook.com/christophercroninvfib

Quote Originally Posted by cronyjabrony View Post
    I bought one off of cruzester. Looks pretty awesome, so that is my springtime project + muffler delete y into duals with magna flow quad tips. Cant wait.
    Just confirming that you're aware that those exhaust tips on the diffuser are fake/if you route your exhaust through it it will melt the plastic...but more so why get this diffuser AND quad tips?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    Traded in on 07/25/2013

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast