are these the right fit
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jakkaroo
  • 2 Post By GMMillwright

Thread: are these the right fit

are these the right fit

my wife ordered me new wheels for my cruze. i think she has good tast. I just want to confirm that they will fit. bolt pattren looks right as well as back set and bore
    Drag Wheels Dr 33 18x7 5 5x110 5x105 Gloss Black Rims Malibu Saab G5 G6 ion SS | eBay
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Well, the calculator thingie on the eBay website says they don't fit any Cruze.

That might answer your question.

call discount tire,they sell these for the cruze.Dont go through ebay,support your vendors!!!
    titan2782 likes this.

Handbrake Released
    Yes, they fit. Yes, you should support this site's vendors.
    jakkaroo and Patman like this.
    Scott

2000 Z28: Camaro Performers Magazine Cover Car (4/12) http://www.camaroperformers.com/feat...z28/index.html
    2011 Cruze ECO: 6M, 6000k HID headlights, 6000k foglights in OEM housings, Pedders coil-overs, 15% tint, Bowtie overlays

i want to... but the nearest discount tire is over 300 miles away. they are $100 cheaper at discount tire.
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Quote Originally Posted by grs1961 View Post
    Well, the calculator thingie on the eBay website says they don't fit any Cruze.

That might answer your question.
    that calculator is never right. it also said the zzp down pipe and mid pipe would not fit my cruze.

never mind i got them ordered thru discount tire direct

smorey78, thanks for your support. I see we have them listed for less money than the E-Bay site. The fitment guide on E-Bay is not always accurate so it is good to check elsewhere.

Post up a photo when you get them mounted up. They should look great.
    Low prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
    At The Store: www.discounttire.com
    To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:
    Tire Size Calculator
    Current Promotions
    Interactive Wheel System
    Wheels & Tires 101

10. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements