Styluz M537 Teaser
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Styluz M537 Teaser

Styluz M537 Teaser

Earlier today I picked up my rims, and took a picture of them with my phone as a mini teaser until I get them installed next week(going to be out of town during then). They are 18x8.5" rim that cost me $556 before tax purchased directly from the dealer which is located in L.A. I had them shipped up to Sacramento and only cost me 600 flat to walk them out the door, compared to CarID's price of 672 after de-selecting the Cruze as they don't allow you to order the 18s for our car. Needless to say, I cant wait to get them installed and I'm going to have my cousin take some quality photos after a wash n wax.

titan2782 and cronyjabrony like this.

Vinyl Overlays / Vinyl Decals \ Vinyl Wraps

2012 "Black Widow" Cruze - Sponsored by Mixxed Auto Design

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Great price, what size tires you using?
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

I'm looking at running a set of Nitto Motivo's or Pirelli PZero Nero All-Seasons at 225/40. Its really a matter of if I can get the Nittos for a certain price through my local discount tire and if not then I'll run the Pirellis.

Can't wait to see them installed. When will you know?
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

Resident Forum Drunkard
    w[QUOTE=Smurfenstein;156314]Earlier today I picked up my rims, and took a picture of them with my phone as a mini teaser until I get them installed next week(going to be out of town during then). They are 18x8.5" rim that cost me $556 before tax purchased directly from the dealer which is located in L.A. I had them shipped up to Sacramento and only cost me 600 flat to walk them out the door, compared to CarID's price of 672 after de-selecting the Cruze as they don't allow you to order the 18s for our car. Needlesws to say, I cant wait to get them installed and I'm going to have my cousin take some quality photos after a wash n wax.

I lived in sac. for 25 years I really miss the weather there .I am in chicago now the money is better , but the weather here is atrcious.I could sure use some good news from out west they finally building that stadium down town along the old rail yard by chance.
    Those are sweet looking wheels ,
    Enduring ,Veteran Retired . Over 90 Jumps ..when you get to stop counting .

Knuckle Buster . !!!

Rocket Science .

So Live your Life that the fear of Death can never enter your Heart .

Beauty man! Can't wait to see 'em on.
    2013 Cruze 2LT w/ RS Package
    2012 Cruze LS (oCRUZEo) -
    Traded in on 07/25/2013

Follow me on twitter! @iamjoshmahoney

Quote Originally Posted by brian v View Post
    I lived in sac. for 25 years I really miss the weather there .I am in chicago now the money is better , but the weather here is atrcious.I could sure use some good news from out west they finally building that stadium down town along the old rail yard by chance.
    Those are sweet looking wheels ,
    I myself live in San Jose, so I don't really know much about Sacramento past what my friend tells me, and she lives in Elk Grove. I do agree that Chicago's weather is horrid though, my mom's cousin used to live there and would walk to the supermarket from home, and after just a year or two she ended up getting frostbite in her fingers once. I love the bay, because the weather is perfect year round, and its only a short 2-3 hour drive to Tahoe to go boarding.

@Mick: I'm going to be ordering my wheels later today and I should have them installed either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. When I get them installed I might do a second teaser before I get my cousin to do the shoot over next weekend.

225/40 are small,if you plan to run a decent height.if you wanna be slammed go for it,you will be super low though.
    imo run a 215/45 if you dont wanna be super low.

Well, I finally got a set of motivos shipped and the rims installed today. It started to rain an hour ago and I'm going to have my cousin do a mini shoot over the weekend when it gets a little nicer out to post full pictures. But in the meantime, heres teaser #2:

Whats the offset? 35?
    ........2012 Cruze Eco - 6AT........

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast