I need an opinion guys....
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need an opinion guys....

Learning about my Cruze Dwnsouthboi89's Avatar

I need an opinion guys....

iam looking to lower but iam torn between b&g or eibach also was on ebay and a company in europe goes by pi or personal identity something like that. anybody have those springs if so, how are they? but back to b&g or eibach...... just wann lower

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

just need an opinion fellow cruzers .... im on vacation and i wanted to lower before i returned to work... opinions will b greatly appreciated

i have ebach's and love them. they are not the lowest but i think its 1.2 front and 1" rear. it drives a little hard but that what i was looking for. best bang for the buck. i spent $179 for my kit. got a sticker with them too...stickers add horse power. 5hp per sticker lol
    2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Handbrake Released
    I just got the B&G. Depends what you want. Eibach is 1.2 Front and Rear. B&G is 1.8 front 1.2 rear. Advertised of course. Actual numbers may vary slightly.
    2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4L Turbo.

Mods Done - Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, 2 10" Kicker Comp, Kicker EX 500.1, LED Glow Blue Neon Dash Glow, 18" MSR 095 Black Pearl Wheels, Black Bowties
    Mods To Be Installed - JKS Custom Style Rear Spoiler With Light, B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs, Audi style Halo Projector HID 6000k headlamps
    Future Mods - Exhaust System

smorey where did u get them for 179 everywhere i seen over 200+ for them? i was leaning toward b&g becuz of the drop in the front

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwnsouthboi89 View Post
    smorey where did u get them for 179 everywhere i seen over 200+ for them? i was leaning toward b&g becuz of the drop in the front
    Thats why I got them. I ordered them from Auto Anything for really cheap. $247 shipped.

Mods Done - Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, 2 10" Kicker Comp, Kicker EX 500.1, LED Glow Blue Neon Dash Glow, 18" MSR 095 Black Pearl Wheels, Black Bowties
    Mods To Be Installed - JKS Custom Style Rear Spoiler With Light, B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs, Audi style Halo Projector HID 6000k headlamps

I have the Eibach they work great, not too low..

think you could fit snow cables with the eibachs on?
    2013 Cyber Gray/ black 2LT 6M RS. stage 0 tune for 91 octane- vtuner

for my opinion- have tried eibachs & H&Rs before. Eibachs are not as stiff as the comparable H&Rs, so they work better on stock shocks.
    2013 Cyber Gray/ black 2LT 6M RS. stage 0 tune for 91 octane- vtuner

Handbrake Released
    PM me if you order the B&G springs from auto anything. I have a $10 off redemption code.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.