Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    11 Posts
    Dear friends
    Am writing from Peru (South America). As you can see in my "avatar" on display I have a summit white with 18" LTZ Wheels I got in the USA...well, I need some other parts to improve the look of my babe LS Cruze 1.8cc...if you can contact me to:
    mcapellino@tupemesa.com.pe
    thanks in advance
    Mario

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Dear friends
    Am writing from Peru (South America). As you can see in my "avatar" on display I have a summit white with 18" LTZ Wheels I got in the USA...well, I need some other parts to improve the look of my babe LS Cruze 1.8cc...if you can contact me to:
    mcapellino@tupemesa.com.pe
    thanks in advance
    Mario

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hey G-man,
    My name is Jeff and I would like to set you up with some great Cruze Products.
    Could you contact me direct.
    609-846-8080
    jeff@americanbrotherdesigns.com

· FI Lunatic
    1,378 Posts
    That is cool...I wonder why so often they cannot get the LTZ rims correct? It appears to be an LTZ with respect to the chrome door handles (assuming no upgrades to a lesser trim)..

I might make an offer, but this week I'm going in for $300 worth of XPel protective film around the wheel wells, etc. since I cannot get splash guards for the RS package...

Man that would look cool on my desk at work though!

· Registered
    179 Posts
    Hey G-man, i was just surfing ebay and thought you may be interested in this. Item number 260844278089
    Lat me know what you think - Dacruze
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…