Getting Promoted! :) Finally! - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Getting Promoted! :) Finally!

Congrats man! Im getting pretty bored of civilian life as well... maybe ill follow suit and go back to where i came from. You went back in as reserves?
    US Army Veteran - Rochester, NY | Instagram : @mastercanine
    2011 Cruze Eco 1.4T M/T
    Mods : -Trifecta Tune - Dual Borla Exhaust - Premium Aftermarket Audio System - ZZP Pillar Gauge Pod - Drop in K&N - Resonator Delete - Custom Vinyl Work (Hood, Roof, Trunk, Front/Rear Bowtie) - Interior L.E.D. Lighting (All) - Exterior L.E.D. Lighting (License plate, GlowTie) - 20% Tint All Around

Contest Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt585 View Post
    Congrats man! Im getting pretty bored of civilian life as well... maybe ill follow suit and go back to where i came from. You went back in as reserves?
    Actually not really I'm still under the IRR. Since i still have 7 more months left on my inactive contract.

Which allows you to get attached to a company and can do drills with the company.but you have no obligation. So you can go in when ever you want. It also allows you to do extra duty like "toys for tots" and funerals for fallen Marines.(I try to do as many as I am able to do)

If you want to start going all you have to do is talk to the "prior service recruiter" he will be on the same base facility as the unit that you get attached to.

You can even retire from the IRR if you want. Or you can reenlist in the reserves. Usually 3 year contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Learning about my Cruze
    Congratulations on your promotion Marine.
    tecollins1 likes this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jakkaroo View Post
    Does that mean bonus....for the cruze? Congrats dude.thanks for your service.

Sent from my MB886 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    Probably.
    tecollins1 likes this.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

BOOOOST!
    That E-5 never seemed to come too easy. Back in the day (USAF 68-73) I made it up to E-4 in just 25 months but it took another 26 months to scratch out that E-5 grade. Well, OORAH to you and keep up the good work! You have some great guys backing you up.
    tecollins1 and Mikeske like this.

i made e-5 in just 36 months active.
    tecollins1 and Mikeske like this.
    US Army Veteran - Rochester, NY | Instagram : @mastercanine
    2011 Cruze Eco 1.4T M/T
    Mods : -Trifecta Tune - Dual Borla Exhaust - Premium Aftermarket Audio System - ZZP Pillar Gauge Pod - Drop in K&N - Resonator Delete - Custom Vinyl Work (Hood, Roof, Trunk, Front/Rear Bowtie) - Interior L.E.D. Lighting (All) - Exterior L.E.D. Lighting (License plate, GlowTie) - 20% Tint All Around

Contest Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt585 View Post
    i made e-5 in just 36 months active.
    It honestly depends what MOS you have, how high the scores are and was someone a "blue Falcon" or not.

My scores were basically maxed out 300 PFT CFT and high shooter score, then i shot the range again for the next anual training. the guy that was pulling targets was a COMPLETE Blue Falcon because he shot super low in the morning so he didnt care how he marked or graded other guys targets in the afternoon. so i eneded up getting a Crap score. and i went to the range coach and bassically said theres nothing I can do try agian next time...
    best part was i never shot another rifle quallification while i was in (still have the same score) do to short turnaround deployments.
    so just that one thing dropped my score by 100 points or so.

Also In the infantry (0311 rifleman to be more exact) you were lucky if you made it to E-4 within 4 years. 90% never made it. This is also y there is a website called terminalLance.com
    was made famous by one of the guys from my unit (diffrent company) got out at the same time,

Off-Road Champion
    Awesome news!

Sergeant Collins, thank you for your continued service brother.

Salute!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    2012 Cruze RS-T 6M
    Performance
    - Tuned for E85 @ 24psi, 440cc Bosch Injectors, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, CXRacing FMIC, ZZP Down and Catted Midpipe, Forge BOV, K&N Typhoon SRI, Custom Magnaflow Catback, Big 3 Ground Kit, Mobil 1 Oil, RP 75w90 Trans Fluid.
    Exterior - Plastidip Wheels, Stripes, Rear Chrome, RS badge relocation

210hp/270tq on E85.
    OnlyTaurus's Build Thread

November 2012 Cruze Of The Month
    March 2013 Member Of The Month

I'm Building the Very First... Cruze SS!

Autocross Champion
    Excellent! Next stop, General. At what level do you get to know top secret stuff?
    No more Cruze Now driving a 2014 Genesis Coup 3.8 R-Spec.

Congrats and thanks for serving.
    "If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast