The (mostly) anything goes thread
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: The (mostly) anything goes thread

The (mostly) anything goes thread

Sometimes I find something that's not really worth making a thread for but I'd still like to share it. Whether its a comment or a pictures or rant I'll lump them all in here. Anyone else is can post whatever they want/find but keep to the forum rules and try to keep superheated discussions to a minimum.

Topic of the moment Cars of Walmart
    So I was driving (headed to a local store to get something quoted for my cruze) When I saw one of the most hideous cars I've ever seen. First off its a Kia Soul which is bad enough, 2nd its the puke green color. And thirdly it has pink and purple stars all over it. I had to follow it to get a picture a 'lo and behold it ended up at walmart.
    soul.jpg
    Pictures not the best but you get the idea...

Administrator

That makes the Pontiac Aztec I saw with a white/black checkerboard interior look good.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rmass09 View Post
    Sometimes I find something that's not really worth making a thread for but I'd still like to share it. Whether its a comment or a pictures or rant I'll lump them all in here. Anyone else is can post whatever they want/find but keep to the forum rules and try to keep superheated discussions to a minimum.

Topic of the moment Cars of Walmart
    So I was driving (headed to a local store to get something quoted for my cruze) When I saw one of the most hideous cars I've ever seen. First off its a Kia Soul which is bad enough, 2nd its the puke green color. And thirdly it has pink and purple stars all over it. I had to follow it to get a picture a 'lo and behold it ended up at walmart.
    soul.jpg
    Pictures not the best but you get the idea...
    Did big furry rats get out of it?
    obermd, izzyizz and jblackburn like this.
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Can I rant about how much I hate those family stickers? Family Car Stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsnation View Post
    Rant Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post
    Did big furry rats get out of it?
    Closer to Swamp People

Quote Originally Posted by obermd View Post
    That makes the Pontiac Aztec I saw with a white/black checkerboard interior look good.
    I used to hate on the Aztec but with some of the cars out today its a freaking Mona Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by giantsnation View Post
    No.

My daughter (all of nine-years) insisted that we get Star-Wars character stickers (curse you, google!), so, next time she's around and I have had the car washed, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka Tano will be on the window.
    jblackburn likes this.

Contest Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by grs1961 View Post
    No.

My daughter (all of nine-years) insisted that we get Star-Wars character stickers (curse you, google!), so, next time she's around and I have had the car washed, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka Tano will be on the window.
    Haha nice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Autocross Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by grs1961 View Post
    No.

Now that is definitely a score! Great!

Sent from my Telefunken U47 Electronic Response Unit
    Missing our 1st generation Aveos everyday!
    02 Chevrolet Suburban Z71
    04 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan (Sold but not forgotten!)
    07 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Hatchback (Sold but not forgotten!)
    12 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 6MT
    12 Chevrolet Sonic 2LT (wifes new car)

Resident Tater Salad

I used to hate on the Aztec but with some of the cars out today its a freaking Mona Lisa
    Nissan Juke and Rogue convertible come to mind instantly. Heck, most of the cars Nissan makes anymore are pretty fugly. Acura too...what's with the beak?! Oh, and the hideous Lincoln MKX.

Also, I saw this today and thought it was funny. Yes, that's a Chevy Tracker...a wanna be Jeep

2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

You didn't mention the Cube! Now that's ugly

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast