Anybody see the Mercedes CLA commerical last night?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By spacedout
  • 1 Post By Bac n Black

Thread: Anybody see the Mercedes CLA commerical last night?

Resident Tater Salad

Anybody see the Mercedes CLA commerical last night?

Arriving this summer, and aimed at the likes of the Buick Verano Turbo, BMW 1-series, and Acura ILX.

It looks FANTASTIC. Starting around $29K with a 208 HP 4-cylinder turbo.

Looked it up last night...my girlfriend wants to trade in the Camry on one (she's always wanted a Mercedes).

I mean...I wouldn't mind either

2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

World Rally Champion
    I like the looks & the sound of a 208hp turbo engine, but not sure about the interior. I also would not want to pay for maintenance on this, I expect it would be ridiculous even for an oil change.
    XtremeRevolution likes this.

Lifetime: 10.5 cents per mile @ $3.69 average price over 59K miles

Looks great.

Looks great and "cheap" but like the cruze and every other car it starts at 29k but if i were to ever get a benz or audi i want that bad boy trick out and fully loaded with the options haha leather seats touchscreen naviagtion sun roof rims and everything else which will probably be about 40-45k but its a great looking car though for that price especially as a benz.

Resident Tater Salad

Quote Originally Posted by Cruz3r View Post
    Looks great and "cheap" but like the cruze and every other car it starts at 29k but if i were to ever get a benz or audi i want that bad boy trick out and fully loaded with the options haha leather seats touchscreen naviagtion sun roof rims and everything else which will probably be about 40-45k but its a great looking car though for that price especially as a benz.
    Supposedly, 45K buys the AMG version.

I saw a jet black CLS63 AMG the other night parked in front of the restaurant we went to. Just about creamed my pants.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

That is orgasmic. It will be my next car and my daughter or wife will get the Cruze.
    jblackburn likes this.
    2012 LT2 Black Granite Metalic: K&N Drop Filter, Tint 38%, Blacked Out Bowtie, Stubby Antenna, Custom Stripes/Graphics, Custom MGP Caliper Covers. XZE Bulbs, LED Bulb Conversion.
    Coming MODS: Tune, Wheels, Harness Upgrade (In Progress), Who knows...we shall see!

"Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.