Names?!
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Names?!

Handbrake Released Dreamsofyou365's Avatar

Names?!

I know this might be a chick thing (not too sure) but did you name your car? If so what did you name him or her? It took me a year to name my last car which was Max. Now Im trying to think of one for my cruzeee. So many names have popped into my head... Chase, Ace, Xavier are just some of my ideas.
    2012 Chevy Cruze 1LT... Rs ackage, All Star package, and Connectivity package. Black granite metallic with black interior. Debagded the back looks sleek and nice. Future changes: Tinted windows, lowering it, HID lights.

Haha yes it is probably more of a girl thing. My black Eco is Penelope Cruze. unoriginal, I know, but it fits. :P

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    rustinn likes this.

Resident Tater Salad
    Psh I've named all of em. My cruze is Ellie.

2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

I always name my vehicles. My Cruze is Penny, as in Penelope. My Crown Vic was Zoe (Firefly), Dodge Ram was Jayne (ditto), last bike was Mae (as in West - big, beautiful, curvy, husky-voiced), and so on.
    All advice, opinions, etc contained in this post are guaranteed to be worth exactly what you paid for them. All rights reserved. Offer not valid in some areas.

[QUOTE=Katee228;107792]Haha yes it is probably more of a girl thing. My black Eco is Penelope Cruze. unoriginal, I know, but it fits. :P

I didnt even think of penelope! Thats is cute. Im a giants fan so I did think of using Victor Cruz.
    2012 Chevy Cruze 1LT... Rs ackage, All Star package, and Connectivity package. Black granite metallic with black interior. Debagded the back looks sleek and nice. Future changes: Tinted windows, lowering it, HID lights.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post
    Psh I've named all of em. My cruze is Ellie.

I love the name Ellie! Good choice!

Quote Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
    I always name my vehicles. My Cruze is Penny, as in Penelope. My Crown Vic was Zoe (Firefly), Dodge Ram was Jayne (ditto), last bike was Mae (as in West - big, beautiful, curvy, husky-voiced), and so on.

You had some good names. Hopefully while driving him I can think of something.

Sent from my DROID Pro using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Handbrake Released The Wolf Wagon's Avatar
    Call mine "BT" for Blue Topaz.

World Rally Champion
    ...the wife calls "...our..." 2011 Gold Mist Metallic LTZ "Goldie Locks" -- I just call it "car."
    2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4LT 6A
    2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/SFI 4A
    2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/MFI 4A

1971 Dodge Charger 318 3A
    1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340/6BBL 4M
    1968 Dodge Charger 383 3A
    1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 383 4M
    1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 273 4M

I drive the "Patmobile" not really the name. Just seems fitting! Patman is my name and all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast