Automobile Trivia - Page 8
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Automobile Trivia

I am a huge ACVW nut so what was the first year for the Karmann Ghia?
    2012 Summit White 1LT
    2012 Granite Black 1LT/RS

1955?

Quote Originally Posted by smoove87 View Post
    1955?
    Yep,1955 it is.
    Next question.
    2012 Summit White 1LT
    2012 Granite Black 1LT/RS

What state and interstate have the highest speed limit in the USA?

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by smoove87 View Post
    What state and interstate have the highest speed limit in the USA?

Isn't it now Texas with 85?
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post
    Yes sir. Your turn

Epic Beard Man
    Who is the automotive designer known for his futuristic styling that involved headlight beams that turned with the front wheels? This idea was ultimately rejected by the government due to a potential safety risk that the changing aerodynamics could cause at higher speeds. The design was later reconfigured for production to allow for a third headlight that would pivot while the outer two were fixed.

Lincoln ultimately adopted the original idea into a sealed beam form that I think was first used on the all new '07 MKX and I think has been adopted to most Lincoln models by now.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes

BMW is the only one I've seen it on so that's my guess. I don't spend much time looking turning car's headlights though.
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

World Rally Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post
    Got to love it all interstate outside of towns are 75

Sent from my GT-P3113 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    GO FOR GOLD

http://www.youtube.com/user/H377ON3ARTH?feature=mhee

2012 ECO 6MT

Current Mods:
    K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake,Tinted Windows, Custom Made Cat Back Exhaust With IMCO High Flow Muffler, Trifecta Performance Tune Plasti-dipped stock ECO rims, ZZP Down-pipe, M-Tech Shifter Shortener, 15" Incriminator Audio Subwoofer in Custom Built Box pushed by a Hifonics BRZ-2100.

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    BMW is the only one I've seen it on so that's my guess. I don't spend much time looking turning car's headlights though.
    This is a name of a person, but I don't think they had any ties to BMW.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
    Jon-

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.