Mine goes way back to 2001 when I started online gaming. Used "Devilz" as online gaming name and since then I have been using this over web
Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
I swear I just did this......anyway. Bryan akron 40.
Name, Location, Age.
• 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4LT 6A
• 2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/SFI 4A
• 2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/MFI 4A
• 1971 Dodge Charger 318 3A
• 1970˝ Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340/6BBL 4M
• 1968 Dodge Charger 383 3A
• 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 383 4M
• 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 273 4M
Because it what I am. A Texan
Well I've used two other names in forums, and outgrew the one. The second is the name of my gun and my BF3 name (ruger141) and I don't want to come across as a gun nut on here. My dogs name is Ajax and mine is Tom so my initial plus his name = Tjax lol.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Last edited by Tjax; 11-20-2012 at 09:50 PM.
-2013 Black Granite Metallic 2LT RS M6-
Mine has been my gamertag for ~5 years. VictoryRed + 08 is the colour code and year of my wife's cobalt. If VR was available for my car (2011), I would have bought it, but alas CRT it is. Red cars FTW, someone has to fight the growing sea of beige out there.