Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Cel

Tags
cel
3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Tomko 
#1 ·
Hi. I have a Cruze diesel with about 6000 miles. I just checked my oil before my wife left on a short trip. About 10 miles into her trip the CEL came on. The oil was changed about 500 miles ago. The oil level was fine. Any ideas?

#3 ·
Nox/slow o2 is my guess but you won't know without a scan. Mine came on at 6k too a month ago just after an oil change at the dealer , needless to say it is still on at 7500. It has been 3 weeks since it's been at the dealer and they just say still on backorder(NOX sensor). I have talked to the GM customer service reps on here they just say to be patient. Some people have been getting good and quick service and others have not. I am just curious how patient do you have to be to get your car fixed?

#4 ·
It's friendly Manitoba so the best thing to do is drive it straight to your dealer and leave the fuss to them.

Gauthier's on McPhillips runs a pretty good shop.

#7 ·
Did they put Dexos2 oil in? I would suspect that the wrong oil could throw a CEL as a possibility.

#11 ·
Treat her like a lady and she'll bring you home every time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.