Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    Thanks IROC. Yeah i will be here for as long as there is a community, which will be one VERY long time :). Who knows, when the time comes around for a second car i may go back to my roots.

· Premium Member
    500 Posts
    Glad to see you're sticking with us after all that happened with your Cruze. Those 3 series BMWs are nice. I get them in at work and every trim is great.

· Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    LMAO!!!!!!! Here we go ago, two days in a row, at work crying of laughter. I am now looking for co-workers to show.

· Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    **** i forgot to answer, yes it is a new beast, off the line it jumps to the front..and then it just goes through the gears like it's hungry for more...until 5th gear lol. I would get it if i were you.

· Registered
    422 Posts
    Random question - is your car AT or MT? :) Trying to find out how well the LS does with the tune with AT!

· Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    Oh snap LMAO!!! I just read it, i will leave it for comedic relief :( . we could do a meet once everyone is so paranoid of driving there cruzes all together.

· Registered
    622 Posts
    Soo.. I totally just saw the post below from you.. Did you happen to take your own advice?! Haha. Hope we can do a meet soon when you guys down there in S. Florida stop killin your Cruzes!

· Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    Calintz, wassup man! Long time, no my CAI has been perfect under the pouring rain and flooding ( i live in a street with heavy flooding around the surrounding street to get to my house) youll be fine :) just don't submerge it into a pool you know.. Be logical ;)

· Registered
    579 Posts
    Hey Kermit whats up? hey i just install my CAI and I'm loving on how my car responses now. Just wanted to ask you if your CAI had any problems with rain and puddles?

· Premium Member
    3,253 Posts
    Hahahaha when you said sick carpet I thought you were talking about my cruze lol, didn't notice the pic of my coilovers were on my carpet hahahahahah ! Review coming tomorrow bro , thanks for your patience

· Lyrical Wordsmith
    6,632 Posts
    CAI has more cold parts of air than an SRI. Colder air is better, nom sayin.. I had the SRI on for awhile and i feel the car more responsive with the CAI.

· Resident Derp
    2,800 Posts
    I've come to terms with the fact that I wont add much in terms of power with a new intake, so I'm going for looks[hence the SRI]. I mean, exactly how much better is the CAI compared to the SRI?

· Resident Derp
    2,800 Posts
    I don't want the CAI, I want the short ram lol, so is it possible without taking anything bumper/wheel wise for just the SRI?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…