Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
R

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    5 Posts
    yeah cheers thanks for that, fingers crossed!!!
    ive been looking around at the auto shops for the K&N intake but they dont have a listing yet, to new of an engine i think

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey there, my name's James, ive seen on the forum that you live in Aust, also i saw that you might have got an injen intake for your cruze, i was just seeing if it bolted straight up? ive been looking at the intake for my 1.4t and been email the suppliers asking for shipping and all that, but they are unsure if it will fit, sorry if this is out of the blue, just trying to make sure it will fit befor i order one thats all

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi R1XSTA, join the Holden Cruze facebook page, it a independent page, just run by normal people (not Holden) I'm in it and there are about another 20 people that own Holden Cruzes. There is another lady on the page having trouble with her new cruze and its only about 1 month old! Anyway here is the link:

my name is Seb (If the link doesn't work, type in the facebook search bar: Holden Cruze, it is the one with the photo of the Blue SRI)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…