My latest aquisition - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: My latest aquisition

Handbrake Released
    I just wish they did something different with the tail lights,
    s
    Taillights on the LTZ are sweet, Led and look sexy IMO.

I like it. How much mpg does it get so far? And how much you could get when you break it in?
    Tuned, I'm getting right at 20 mpgs in town, car only has 300 miles on it, so I expect it to get better. My Bu ECO was getting 25.7 in town but it was not a fun car.

If you dont mind me asking, what additional cost did you incur doing the trade?
    outright I could have bought the car for 32 and change, with my trade I paid 337xx. With the extended warranty. Best thing about the deal, was I got it financed for 1.87% for 75 months. I know one of the owners and he used every available voucher and discount for me.

I'm guessing you went with the 2.0t?
    That would be correct.
    Cruze was totalled. Current owner of 13 Malibu 2LTZ. Can't wait to tune this one.
    Current Mods:2012 LTZ- Injen SRI-Trifecta Tunecustom exhaust 2.5" dual out -tucked behind RS bumper (Flowmaster 80) with resonator delete, installed for $300

Future Mods: ZZP down pipe,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Handbrake Released
    Couple more pics with the tint and mudflaps

Cruze was totalled. Current owner of 13 Malibu 2LTZ. Can't wait to tune this one.
    Current Mods:2012 LTZ- Injen SRI-Trifecta Tunecustom exhaust 2.5" dual out -tucked behind RS bumper (Flowmaster 80) with resonator delete, installed for $300

Quote Originally Posted by titan2782 View Post
    Not that I'm complaining but the '13 looks like the Camaro took a Cruze for a one night stand.
    Hahaha that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the pics.
    Are those Camaro wheels or similar?

Love the color!
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

Handbrake Released
    Just got a trifecta tune. Holy Sh!t..... Vince tells me that this tune puts my car at 295hp and 315TQ. Amazing and I'm still getting 20mpg in town.

Autocross Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mzodarg View Post
    Just got a trifecta tune. Holy Sh!t..... Vince tells me that this tune puts my car at 295hp and 315TQ. Amazing and I'm still getting 20mpg in town.
    Wow, those are some decent numbers. What does the car make stock?
    No more Cruze Now driving a 2014 Genesis Coup 3.8 R-Spec.

Handbrake Released
    Stock makes roughly 250 hp/tq from 1700-5500 rpms. I'm in the same rpm range just a lot more umph...

8. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.