Any gun enthusiasts here, besides me? - Page 7

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Any gun enthusiasts here, besides me?

Also it fits perfectly behind the fuse box cover in my Cruze. Thats the first thing i thought of when i opened that cover.
    WP_000559.jpg
    Might Mod some sort of holster in there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rmass09 View Post
    Also it fits perfectly behind the fuse box cover in my Cruze. Thats the first thing i thought of when i opened that cover.
    WP_000559.jpg
    Might Mod some sort of holster in there.
    That's funny.

I was personally thinking about making a holster under my seat somewhere. That's where I typically keep my gun when I'm on the move.

EDIT: So I tried putting my .45 in there. It fits, but I have to do a little twisting to place it and remove it. Not bad though, I chuckled, lol.
    Last edited by OnlyTaurus; 11-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    2012 Cruze RS-T 6M
    Performance
    - Tuned for E85 @ 24psi, 440cc Bosch Injectors, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, CXRacing FMIC, ZZP Down and Catted Midpipe, Forge BOV, K&N Typhoon SRI, Custom Magnaflow Catback, Big 3 Ground Kit, Mobil 1 Oil, RP 75w90 Trans Fluid.
    Exterior - Plastidip Wheels, Stripes, Rear Chrome, RS badge relocation

210hp/270tq on E85.
    OnlyTaurus's Build Thread

November 2012 Cruze Of The Month
    March 2013 Member Of The Month

I'm Building the Very First... Cruze SS!

Driver's Ed
    Not a big gun person but I do own 2:

-Glock ##? - I know it is a .40

-Bushmaster AR15

Not even 100 rounds on either one of them.

Handbrake Released The Wolf Wagon's Avatar
    I carried an S&W .38 snub for years but now my normal carry is the Walther PK380. Acurate and concealable, just right with 8 in the mag and 1 in the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf Wagon View Post
    I carried an S&W .38 snub for years but now my normal carry is the Walther PK380. Acurate and concealable, just right with 8 in the mag and 1 in the pipe.
    I had an all-black PK380 before I upgraded to the .45.

That was a fantastic gun as well, very fun to shoot. And quite accurate for a 3.6" barrel.
    2012 Cruze RS-T 6M
    Performance
    - Tuned for E85 @ 24psi, 440cc Bosch Injectors, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, CXRacing FMIC, ZZP Down and Catted Midpipe, Forge BOV, K&N Typhoon SRI, Custom Magnaflow Catback, Big 3 Ground Kit, Mobil 1 Oil, RP 75w90 Trans Fluid.
    Exterior - Plastidip Wheels, Stripes, Rear Chrome, RS badge relocation

210hp/270tq on E85.
    OnlyTaurus's Build Thread

November 2012 Cruze Of The Month
    March 2013 Member Of The Month

I'm Building the Very First... Cruze SS!

I like guns, i dont like California's view's or laws on them, they call the whole national guard if your walking down the street with a bb gub

Sent from my MB886 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Quote Originally Posted by jakkaroo View Post
    I like guns, i dont like California's view's or laws on them, they call the whole national guard if your walking down the street with a bb gub
    Girlfreind was born and raised in California, I'm trying to get her over the stigma that "gun bad". She got bitchy at me when I told her I bought one like I was some kind of gang banger or something. Did see a gangster bro at the gun range, had some huge caliber handgun but couldn't hit **** with it. GF wants to live a "country lifestyle". Well I'm pretty sure guns are a part of that lifestyle...
    bartonmd likes this.

Sitting in the tree stand last weekend with the .458 SOCOM... It does a number on deer!

Just that and my XD45C and Kahr CM-9 that I carry. Everything else got lost in a boating accident. (i.e. given current political trends, I think it's stupid to post lists of everything you own on the Internet)

Mike
    jakkaroo likes this.

In the process of buying a Glock 22 .40 Cal
    2012 LT2 Black Granite Metalic: K&N Drop Filter, Tint 38%, Blacked Out Bowtie, Stubby Antenna, Custom Stripes/Graphics, Custom MGP Caliper Covers. XZE Bulbs, LED Bulb Conversion.
    Coming MODS: Tune, Wheels, Harness Upgrade (In Progress), Who knows...we shall see!

"Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional"

World Rally Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bartonmd View Post
    Sitting in the tree stand last weekend with the .458 SOCOM... It does a number on deer!

Just that and my XD45C and Kahr CM-9 that I carry. Everything else got lost in a boating accident. (i.e. given current political trends, I think it's stupid to post lists of everything you own on the Internet)

Mike
    Let them find me with my guns.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    GO FOR GOLD

http://www.youtube.com/user/H377ON3ARTH?feature=mhee

2012 ECO 6MT

Current Mods:
    K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake,Tinted Windows, Custom Made Cat Back Exhaust With IMCO High Flow Muffler, Trifecta Performance Tune Plasti-dipped stock ECO rims, ZZP Down-pipe, M-Tech Shifter Shortener, 15" Incriminator Audio Subwoofer in Custom Built Box pushed by a Hifonics BRZ-2100.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.