View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums

50 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello. I took my car to my local GM dealership to have cruise control activated after I installed the necessary clockspring and steering wheel. They are not confident they will be able to: 1) Obtain authorization from the Techline to update the Master File for the VIN to reflect the newly installed parts, since I didn't purchase the "Cruise Control Kit" their parts department sells and 2) Update my software to add/enable the cruise function. Can you offer any assistance? VIN: 1G1PD5SH8C7390644
  2. View Conversation
    Please advise me if the "By Pass Assembly" the part located above the oil filter that most of the coolant/radiator hoses connect to is a warranty item? I was informed today that I have a leak based on pressure test that found by pass assembly leak. Repair cost $310 for bypass witting (sp) w/hose. 2012 Cruze LTZ under 4 years and just oveer 63,000 miles.
  3. View Conversation
    http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/25-se...ease-help.html

Can you please help me here.....I have 3 recalls as well and will be contacting dealer first thing in the morning to have these fixed....I wanted to make sure that they knew everything to fix to resolve my issues and was hoping that you could help in this sense....Also if you could please see my post to make any recommendations, Thank you greatly!!
  4. View Conversation
    My 2011 Eco Cruze Turbo just hit 45,000 miles and the clutch went. No warning, no notice. I put 235,000 miles on a 1974 Vega. 1 rebuilt engine at 55,000 miles, same clutch all the way. Next vehicle was a 1985 S10 Blazer, 135,000 miles when I sold it. Original clutch. The Cruze is at a local dealer. Someone will look at it on Monday and get back to me. What's this going top cost me?
  5. View Conversation
    please help with my thread. here! http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-gen...elp-chevy.html
  6. View Conversation
    Hi! Hoping for some help here....I have a 2011 Cruze and have had it back to the dealer for an antifreeze smell in the cabin. They replaced the tank under warranty. I took I back 10 days later because the smell was still there. They told me that the fix that GM told them to do was to add a hose to redirect the air flow. This is not covered under the powertrain warranty and I have 53,800 miles on it, so no bumper to bumper. They said it would cost $250 for this fix. That's outrageous to add a hose! Any input would be appreciated.
  7. View Conversation
    hello.i just had the harmonic balancer replaced on my 2014 Cruze LS 6 speed that has 64k.i initially went in for an oil change and rotation.the dealer that i went to overfilled the oil by 1.5 quarts.i had immediately felt a bad vibration that wasn't there before.they kept my car overnight and gave it back in the same condition.since the GM of the dealership took it for a drive and told me he didnt hear or feel anything i instantly felt suspicious.i called GM and they had me bring it to another dealer.they drained the oil and replaced it w/the correct amount.still had the vibration.they kept the car and determined it was the harmonic balancer.replaced it and still vibrates.should they have checked other things like crankshaft or timing.something is bad and getting worse.its only under acceleration or idling.and it definitely happened the secon i got the oil change.i trust the new dealer and will be dropping it off tomorrow i was just hoping for another opinion.thank you for your time.
  8. View Conversation

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-1-4l-turbo/12412-p0299-error-code-no-apparent-problem-2.html

Dear Chevy Customer Care 01/27/2015

I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ that is currently experiencing the following error codes:
    P0299 Turbo/ Super Charger Underboost

Can you tell me if this I covered under warranty. I bought it used last March 2014. It currently has77k miles.

Here is a similar post I found on this site.
  9. View Conversation
    Dear Chevy Customer care, 01/14/15
    I had recently bought a 2013 Sonic, The language is in Spanish, and will not let us change it to English. Is there a way to reset it to let us choose English
  10. View Conversation
    Dear Chevy Customer Care, 26 Sept 14
    I just wanted to feedback my very good outcome and successful fix of my transmission oil leak on my 2012 Cruze LS (1.8L, 6 spd auto transm.). I'm very thankful for my dealer's good work, and the the very kind, personal, and wonderful manner they entreated me. Thank you so so much. I'm very glad this all resolved nicely. My car's running nicely, no leaks, and I'm very pleased with it. My Chevrolet dealer did a wonderful job and I'm very thankful. Thank you Chevy Customer Care also, for taking the time to follow along with my when I first contacted you. (I'm delighted, actually, that you responded to me, and, for my dealer's work, and the way they so kindly treated me. Thank you again). God Bless all your endeavors. tonyd.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
About Chevy Customer Care

Basic Information

About Chevy Customer Care
Biography:
You can reach us here: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/105-ask-general-motors/

Or here: socialmedia@gm.com

Or by private message.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Signature