View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

31 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Does MyLink update via OnStar? The dealership said that OnStar updates MyLink automatically and that I should have it now. Is that new? My last one was performed by the dealership. Has there been any updates recently for MyLink?

Normally I'd accept what the service advisor said, but honestly, I don't trust this dealership anymore. They misdiagnosed a water pump seal issue, and when I complained about having to leave the defogger on wet days, they said it was normal for the Cruze on wet days, which hurts my fuel economy.

Also, I'm noticing kind of an odd smell sometimes from the vent system when I'm sitting idling. It's not a burning oil smell like in my old Cadillac, but it's definitely not pleasant, to the point where I turn off the fan when I'm sitting in the car at a light or parked on the side of a street. I'd like to have the dealership look at it, but if it's anything like any other problem, I'll sit for 3-5 hours and be told that it's normal.

Thanks,

Jeff
  2. View Conversation
    hello there im from london but i have just purchaed a holıday home in bodrum turkey and bought a brand new cruze fantastic car grows on me more and more everyday . just a bit disapointed that i have the smalller dic i want to somehow upgrade to the larger model with more functions if its possable . thank you very much look forward to hearing from you my car is a 2012/2013 i bought it on first of jan 2013 but im sure it must of been made in2012 its the face lift model has a diffent shape fog lamp than the cruze shown şn top left hand corner thanks jonathan
  3. View Conversation
    Hello, are you able to help with issues coming from Canada?
  4. View Conversation
    Erica,
    My VIN is :1G1P75SZOE7101016 Stock#340346

I will post your other response concerning the radio to the newsgroup. The Pandora issue is I believe settled(user problem :-)) However, item #2 in my message is / was the real issue. That is, dead battery caused by incorrect radio being installed. By incorrect, I assumed there were different radios with differing functionality ? However, I think by "wrong" radio was installed, means something different than "wrong model of the radio".
  5. View Conversation
    2014 Cruze Diesel.

Can you determine
    1.) If ALL Cruze Diesels came with the same radio ? Some people report different "features" (such as Pandora) are enabled. Others (me) do not have it. So is there some type of "chart" that indicates which radio's are available / were installed ?
    2.) I had an "early" model that had the wrong radio installed. This caused the battery to discharge until death. My dealer has corrected the issue.. I think
    But, relative to question 1.... ?
  6. View Conversation
    Hi I am new to this forum. I had purchased brand new chevy cruze 2013 in august 2013. the problem is i am getting bad smell through the A/C vents. how can i void this. kindly let me know the suggestions.
    Regards
    Mathew Kuwat
  7. View Conversation
    Thanks a lot Erica for replying...i know that you are helpless in concerns outside US...but i want the parent company to know the concerns . as here the INDIAN counterpart are least bothered about solving the problems of the customer for everything they just have one reply change it. which is not the right approach... or they just say we dont know ...we dint feel it..we dint hear tht noise..
    can you give me some contact of the parent company where i can email to the GM sales or marketing or any relevant authority who can check back with the indian counterparts..

regards,

vinay
  8. View Conversation
    Hi Stacy,

gave my car to the Chevy service center. as per them there is a worn out in the fly wheel ..god only knows how does that happen..ive been driving cars since last 20 years n never had any clutch problem in either automatic or manual transmission ...the GM guys without opening the clutch assembly are saying it will have to be changed. can you suggest what should i do...

vinay
  9. View Conversation
    Hi Stacy,

Im new to this discussion , but unfortunately seems in next few days i would be having similar clutch problem like other in India and Abroad have had. my car is 2011 1.8 LTZ Cruze , recently i did 1500 KM drive. completed 28000 KM until now.
    Before leaving i got my car properly checked at the Chevy service center , while my return half way i started hearing strange noise the moment i pressed the clutch to shift gears, it was a noise like the exhaust pipe was leaking from the engine, withthe speed increased the noise increased.checked the lower part of the engine where the exhaust is connected but there was no sign as there was no carbon deposition or any other sign.
    i dont understand what would be the problem , i called up the service center and they asked me to bring the car but i would like if you could suggest what could be the possible problem .

thx

vinay
  10. View Conversation
    aaa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
About Chevy Customer Care

Basic Information

About Chevy Customer Care
Biography:
You can reach us here: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/105-ask-general-motors/