View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums

54 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    It seems like I've read a lot of reviews and posts about people having clutch issues in the ecos. More recently, my clutch pedal seems to be biting higher up than normal, making me worried that the clutch is going to go out soon. The car only has 43k miles on it. The clutch shouldn't be going out so soon. Is this something that GM has recognized as an issue and put out a fix for that would be covered under warranty? Ever since I got the car a year ago, sometimes it's hard to shift into gear (usually 2nd when the engine is cold and I'm slowing down to go over a bump). Also, most of the time when I shift, I hear the gears shifting. I know that loud shifts is usually a sign of a bad clutch. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks
  2. View Conversation
    May need help with My 2012 Cruze 1.4. Had a noise issue in the front end since purchased in 10/2012. Every time I brought it in the dealer said it was a normal sound. About 3 months ago at 96000 miles it became louder. Took it in again and dealer said the cover over the plugs had become loose and thats what the noise was. Now I have 105000 miles and the whole front left is making terrible noise especially when idling and clutch is out. I cant say I have much confidence in the dealers service center. I guess my real question is since I have had the vehicle in several times for this issue, and now it is over 100000 miles is this no longer a covered issue? Please advise.
  3. View Conversation
    Greetings. Need help or advice. Cruze 1.7 TD LT 2013 mileage 14500 km. Every morning when starting the engine automatically turns on " Rear Defrost "(heating side mirrors and rear window glass). It is impossible to turn it off manually. After 10 minutes it turned off itself. In Mylink settings the option "Rear Defrost" is set up to "Off". Ambient temperature is 25-30 C - we have summer. The salon and top of the car is dry, not wet. Numerous diagnostics at the local dealer found nothing. But the heating is turned on every day. Is this normal or is it a defect? Thanks.
  4. View Conversation
    Please check your inbox. I PM'd you.

5. View Conversation
    Hello. I took my car to my local GM dealership to have cruise control activated after I installed the necessary clockspring and steering wheel. They are not confident they will be able to: 1) Obtain authorization from the Techline to update the Master File for the VIN to reflect the newly installed parts, since I didn't purchase the "Cruise Control Kit" their parts department sells and 2) Update my software to add/enable the cruise function. Can you offer any assistance? VIN: 1G1PD5SH8C7390644
  6. View Conversation
    Please advise me if the "By Pass Assembly" the part located above the oil filter that most of the coolant/radiator hoses connect to is a warranty item? I was informed today that I have a leak based on pressure test that found by pass assembly leak. Repair cost $310 for bypass witting (sp) w/hose. 2012 Cruze LTZ under 4 years and just oveer 63,000 miles.
  7. View Conversation

Can you please help me here.....I have 3 recalls as well and will be contacting dealer first thing in the morning to have these fixed....I wanted to make sure that they knew everything to fix to resolve my issues and was hoping that you could help in this sense....Also if you could please see my post to make any recommendations, Thank you greatly!!
  8. View Conversation
    My 2011 Eco Cruze Turbo just hit 45,000 miles and the clutch went. No warning, no notice. I put 235,000 miles on a 1974 Vega. 1 rebuilt engine at 55,000 miles, same clutch all the way. Next vehicle was a 1985 S10 Blazer, 135,000 miles when I sold it. Original clutch. The Cruze is at a local dealer. Someone will look at it on Monday and get back to me. What's this going top cost me?
  9. View Conversation
    please help with my thread. here!
  10. View Conversation
    Hi! Hoping for some help here....I have a 2011 Cruze and have had it back to the dealer for an antifreeze smell in the cabin. They replaced the tank under warranty. I took I back 10 days later because the smell was still there. They told me that the fix that GM told them to do was to add a hose to redirect the air flow. This is not covered under the powertrain warranty and I have 53,800 miles on it, so no bumper to bumper. They said it would cost $250 for this fix. That's outrageous to add a hose! Any input would be appreciated.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
About Chevy Customer Care

Basic Information

About Chevy Customer Care
You can reach us here:

Or here:

Or by private message.
Detroit, Michigan
Chevrolet Customer Care

Total Posts