View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums

65 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    cruze left side pull

I have been noticed a left pull on my car 2015 model cruze .I inform the authorize dealers on india GM but they are not rectifying the issues ,If you guys have any suggestion please help me to solve this issue.

Had a frequent alignment and tyre rotation performed all cases are fine But the higher officials at india GM not aware about this local dealers of GM in india hiding the issues.

If you know the solution or higher officials at GM india please share to me
  2. View Conversation
    Hi, I just bought Chevy Cruze 2011 LS. I have a problem with navigation/usb system. While i'm driving i have constant error "USB device is not supported ..." And navigation system from time to time don't see SD Card. One time all function correct, the second time don't see SD card or pendrive with music. I have 16gb usb stick and there is some kind of malfunction or something... Have you maybe a solution for this? Or maybe some kind of software update?

Thank in advance for your help.

3. View Conversation
    Greetings - Can the A/C afterblow feature be enabled on my 2011 Cruze 2LT? I read about the feature in this forum and I don't believe it is enabled or else I would have noticed it by now. Thanks!
  4. View Conversation
    Hello. I reached out here a few days ago about an issue I had with my dealership hoping I would be contacted. So far no response. I now wonder if my problem is the dealer or GM as a whole? It would have been good customer service to at least respond.
  5. View Conversation
    In January of 2013 I bought a Cruze Eco and followed the maintenance schedule in the owner's manual. Recently, at about 105,000 miles, the 6-speed began to whine softly in 5th and 6th gears, and it's getting louder. I replaced the fluid, but when the whine starts, I'm pretty sure the damage is done. I'm going to have to buy a transmission for this car, which has been religiously maintained, and replace it myself. I don't mind the cost, but this job promises to be a real bear, and I'm not too happy about it. Been a great, fun, economical car, and GM had become one of my favorite people, but now I feel somewhat let down. BTW, when I changed the fluid, there was 52 Fl.oz. in the transmission, which I understand is not enough to keep 5th & 6th lubricated. I put in 74 fl.oz.
  6. View Conversation
    I have a Chevy Cruze 2013. It is the 3rd time it wont start up. My concern is that battery shows 14.8 volt, light and radio work. Somebody knows what's going on please. I brought to chevy dealer, they checked and said every thing is ok.
  7. View Conversation
  8. View Conversation
    Love my cruze!
  9. View Conversation
    hello! i have a 2012 cruze ls. the transmission is jerking all the time, is hesitant when shifting, doesn't hold the gear. i like the car, but i dont like how it drives. it's somewhat better in manual, but still... question: i know this has been a long standing issue with these cars. has gm done anything about it? how are the 2015 cruze ls from this point of view?
    this being a long standing complaint and gm stating they own the software, how about releasing updates? like microsoft. i would very much like to keep my car, provided the software is updated and the drive improves, but i'm not willing to pay for both software and flashing. so, let me know what is gm doing about it.
    by the way, here's my vin: 1G1PC5SH2C7285424.
  10. View Conversation
    The coolant return hose on top of the engine, going into the coolant reservoir tank leaked. I had it replaced to the tune of $171.00. Is it covered or not? Too many contradicting comments on this forum.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
About Chevy Customer Care

Basic Information

About Chevy Customer Care
You can reach us here:

Or here:

Or by private message.
Detroit, Michigan
Chevrolet Customer Care

Total Posts