The gushing on these forums about the Trifecta tune has me very interested in getting it. I don't know much about cars beyond general maintenance but I would like a better ride. These are the things Vince asks for when ordering a tune so I am hoping someone can explain what needs to be put.
3. Auto - Torque Management Delete - Yes/No (I am guessing how much torque GM allows the car to have on an auto? Is it wise to keep management?)
4. Intake / Exhaust (do I just put stock here?)
5. High Flow / No Cat(s) / Offroad Only - I assume I put factory here?
6. Throttle Body / Fuel system - (no idea)
7. Cylinder head / Camshaft / Valvetrain
9. Engine swap - No
10. Speed Limiter Delete? (I am guessing this removes some sort of top speed limitation for the car?)
11. Dual Tune Selector? Auto Shift Mode Selector and Cruise Control Selector (not sure what to do here)