Bad News Racing Trifecta Cable Sale- 11/23-12/31 - Page 16

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Bad News Racing Trifecta Cable Sale- 11/23-12/31

Just got my tune and put it in then burned a bit through Cleveland (as much as a Cruze can burn). Worth every penny! 0-60 in low 8 seconds which puts me on par with my last car so I'm happy enough. Can totally feel the change in power. Also if you run in eco mode at 65, putting it into performance mode moves you up to 68.

I had the get stabilitrak message pop up when tuning but when I shut the car off and turned it back on it went away.
    Jnoobs likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Handbrake Released
    car was already tuned i am saying now that it is tuned that is a problem i have had 2 times

Autocross Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by papoose42 View Post
    car was already tuned i am saying now that it is tuned that is a problem i have had 2 times
    Wonder why you'd have a problem with T/C. I can't answer that but definitely tell Vince at trifecta. I have a feeling that he will just change the tune to hide the code. I had an underboost code (which I'd expect being as it's an engine related code). You may want to remove the tune and see if it happens again. But talk with Vince first.
    2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec
    2011 Cruze Eco
    : Traded for something better

4th Gear
    Traction control and stabilitrak are functions of the BCM, which we don't change. They do freak out a bit when they can't communicate with the ECM/TCM due to flashing, but once the connection is restored the problem should go away

Quote Originally Posted by rmass09 View Post
    Just got my tune and put it in then burned a bit through Cleveland (as much as a Cruze can burn). Worth every penny! 0-60 in low 8 seconds which puts me on par with my last car so I'm happy enough. Can totally feel the change in power. Also if you run in eco mode at 65, putting it into performance mode moves you up to 68.

I had the get stabilitrak message pop up when tuning but when I shut the car off and turned it back on it went away.
    Good news! I got mine as well but I won't be able to install this until tonight.

Handbrake Released
    its weird not a check engine light or code to clear the car starts to act funny i have to turn it off and turn the car back on... I hope to get the fine tune tune back soon still waiting but thanks to the log reader i see its running 21psi
    titan2782 likes this.

Autocross Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by papoose42 View Post
    but thanks to the log reader i see its running 21psi
    Log reader, w00t!
    2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec
    2011 Cruze Eco
    : Traded for something better

For anyone with autos I would totally recommend getting it like the manuals were cruise control turns on eco mode. Whenever I want to get off the line quick (turning at a stop sign were cross traffic doesn't stop or changing lanes on the highway) I just switch it over easily and zoom away then switch it back off quickly.

Ok just flashed the tune and its awesome. Tons of extra power and driving in eco mode isn't too bad either.

Not sure if this is the tune or just my head, but after testing and shutting the car off I can hear a ticking from the engine bay.
    rmass09 and Jnoobs like this.

Yea just the engine cooling down. Sat down and drank a beer and now it's sitting quietly in garage.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.