View Profile: Jerry@BNR - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

7 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Jerry I have PM'd you and emailed Ashley, I would really like to speak to someone. My cell number is 570-691-6267. Thanks Gary
  2. View Conversation
    Check your PM's. I sent one days ago and never heard back.
  3. View Conversation
    Hey Jerry I'm just had a question about the downpipe. What's the diameter of the piping
  4. View Conversation
    Please remove me from the tune group buy. I hate to do this but I am not sure if I have bigger problems with my car that I am trying to correct with the tune. There may be some compression issues with the car. I have a posting out in the forum called: "Possible Compression Issues" I prefer to clear this up before going any further.
  5. View Conversation
    Hi jerry
    I'm interested with cruze 1.8L header and downpipe
    how much it cost to indonesia?
    anw, I've done a modification with header and down pipe before, but it only got 137 hp. I think the one who made my header is wrong, do u think incorrect header making a power down?
    Thanks jerry
  6. View Conversation
    I have a few questions about my trifecta tune! i would love to talk with you about it. 610-223-4642
  7. View Conversation
    Hi, I finally made a profile on this site after trying to for about 7 months now. Anyways I'm looking to buy a tune for my cruze and I just seen the forum about your new tune. I would be interested, I'm from northeast Ohio and I have a 2012 LT manual with cruze control.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About Jerry@BNR

Basic Information

Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
12-30-2013 04:53 PM