Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Premium Member
    3,253 Posts
    Haha amazing , whats your IG?.....going with the Rotiform BLQs, 18", 35 offset with a beefy falken rubber nothing crazy tho. I will keep you posted always uploading my projects on instagram. Take care for now dude .

· Premium Member
    3,253 Posts
    Hey buddy, haha no im still here never will I leave. Just been hella busy with work and rotiform working out a set of rims for my baby. Big things happening for my cruze this summer just wanna make sure I have it all planned out correctly. Glad a VIP member like yourself is still around!!

· Premium Member
    500 Posts
    I can alway lengthen it, don't tempt me. And if you saw the actual design file you'd see it isn't too high, it's an illusion because the bottom of the car isn't showing.

· Registered
    101 Posts
    I'm in Temecula. I would go to a meet. Just have to plan ahead, I have 2 kids. Just PM me if anything is coming up.

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
    18,235 Posts
    whoops didn't see this til now. But I was in San Diego week before this. Twas awesome.

· Premium Member
    1,930 Posts
    I'd go $120 shipped and that is about it, shipping is $11.00. so basically you are getting the links for $109.00

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
    18,235 Posts
    LOL...sorry. To be fair though, I was out in California until Sunday!

· Premium Member
    500 Posts
    So if you haven't noticed I am using a sig with the transparent background. You're right, stands out so much more.

· Registered
    1,121 Posts
    It's been good, same ol' stuff really. I'll talk with Mick, that would be tight, i'd definitely be downn for that. We haven't had a meet in a while anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…