iOS6.1 and your Cruze - Page 2

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: iOS6.1 and your Cruze

Resident Tater Salad

GM's interface seems to be most of the problem with the iPhone. Mine works just fine with every other accessory I have for it, including another car.

Mine will randomly freeze and then the radio "reboots", dropping the iPhone connection and finding it again 30+ sec later. And it's randomly staticy unless I unplug it and re-plug it in. Really annoying.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Besides the "accessory connected" being taken away with the update, do you guys know if the audio from like youtube videos will be transferred also?
    2012 Chevrolet Cruze RS- 18" Rims- 6k HID Headlights & Foglights- K&N SRI- Trifecta Tune- Autumn Metallic

Resident Tater Salad

Quote Originally Posted by leo18_rod View Post
    Besides the "accessory connected" being taken away with the update, do you guys know if the audio from like youtube videos will be transferred also?
    It should already be. Last summer on a road trip, my girlfriend was playing music from YouTube videos on her 4S through the car speakers (I believe this was iOS 5).
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

I know I can do that through my AUX cable, but through USB?
    2012 Chevrolet Cruze RS- 18" Rims- 6k HID Headlights & Foglights- K&N SRI- Trifecta Tune- Autumn Metallic

Resident Tater Salad

Yep, it was on USB.
    leo18_rod likes this.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

I'll have to go download this update but does anyone know if this fixed the bluetooth - transfer call issue?

Driver's Ed
    I'm unfamiliar with that problem, I've had no issues with bluetooth calls. As for the youtube thing, I've always been able to hear youtube audio though the USB connection.

Driver's Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post
    You can do multiple things at once?!??

Must be nice to have something other than a 4 that lags like crazy whenever it's updating things.

Mine took 30 minutes to install and reboot...AFTER it downloaded and processed in the background.

Feels so naked not having a working phone for that long.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    my bad I was on the laptop with the phone updating next to me. took about 30 min on the 4s. I know what you mean about needing some techonlogy at the finger tips, phone, laptop and Ipad very close by most of the time when at home.

Administrator

For those of you running iOS 6 or iOS 6.01, I would highly recommend this upgrade. Apple fixed several security vulnerabilities that could, among other things, leak credit card information while on-line shopping. This applies to all iOS 6 devices, including the iPod and iPad. So before you whip out your iP?d to purchase parts for your next Cruze mod, please upgrade to protect yourself.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Resident Tater Salad

Well...this is new...

2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.