Spotify + Cruze
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Thread: Spotify + Cruze

Learning about my Cruze billyhime's Avatar

Spotify + Cruze

Has anyone found a way to change the song/track from your dashboard or steering wheel while using the Spotify app on an iPhone 5? Can only seem to change the song on the device itself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    mine changes oit from both the steering wheel as well as the dash, android doe

Handbrake Released
    I was kind of noticing that sometimes you have to press the button on the steering wheel a bit harder for phone applications than for Radio functions, almost like it takes a very brief moment longer to register with the phones. I thought it was my imagination but then again I am using the updated PDIM so it's connecting over bluetooth so I am not sure if there is a difference or some delay or momentary pushback.

Driver's Ed
    yeah with mine there is a delay using bluetooth or pandora if you change from steering wheel or on the dash, you press it and it take about a minute to register then it goes through...

Quick question, the only way you can stream spotify is by using the "bluetooth" icon right? there is no spotify app for mylink? I have no issue using it through bluetooth but it would be a **** of alot cooler if it displayed track info and mine currently does not

1st Gear
    Bump...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

VGT
    Handbrake Released
    On the 2012, the buttons will only control the iPod app. if you're playing spotify and try to change tracks, it'll launch your iPod.

1st Gear
    I have the same issues, I need to control everything from the iPhone

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Driver's Ed
    Same problem with pandora/songza or any other music app with the iPhone and haven't found any solution... The last time I was in my friends ford I noticed pandora/songza worked with the on screen display controls (even though the Microsoft interface is awful IMO)

10. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements