Playing Pandora Thru Bluetooth.
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Playing Pandora Thru Bluetooth.

OEM
    Banned

Playing Pandora Thru Bluetooth.

Is there any way to play pandora through the radio. I have my phone hooked up via Bluetooth but nothing happens when I turn pandora on. I can hear it coming through the phone but it does not come out the speakers on the radio.

Mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

i believe the bluetooth is only for hands free calling. i could be wrong tho

OEM
    Banned
    Thats what I am thinking as well. If anyone knows for sure that would be great.

I am also trying to figure out if I can watch a movie on my nav sceen. Maybe there is something I can do to make it play a DVD.

Mark

Driver's Ed
    Stereo Bluetooth aka A2DP will make Pandora play on the stereo via Bluetooth is not officially a option for the Cruze I just setup a mod for it today http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/36-el...pdim-test.html by using the PDIM from a Camaro.

Stock nav on the 2011 plays DVDs. Just not while you're in drive, only the sound is available then.

Also yes the Bluetooth is only for hands free, which sucks because I always get annoyed at the iPod cable hanging around all over the place. There was talk a while ago about a software update that would allow mp3 playback through Bluetooth but haven't heard anything of it materializing. Anyone care to correct me with this it would be great to have this feature.

Pandora should play when the cable is plugged in.

OEM
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUV View Post
    Stock nav on the 2011 plays DVDs. Just not while you're in drive, only the sound is available then.

Also yes the Bluetooth is only for hands free, which sucks because I always get annoyed at the iPod cable hanging around all over the place. There was talk a while ago about a software update that would allow mp3 playback through Bluetooth but haven't heard anything of it materializing. Anyone care to correct me with this it would be great to have this feature.

Pandora should play when the cable is plugged in.
    How do you play the DVD thru nav? I dont have the SD card in my car yet, dealership forgot to install it. Do I need that to make it work? I know it just ejected the DVD when I tried last night. OOO I am excited now.

Mark

Well all I can tell you for sure is that on a 2011 north American cruze with the stock navigation system all you have to do is just put a DVD in and it will start to play it. You have access to the menus and all. I can't speak for any other regions systems but I do know that they are different than north American. Also I don't know if it will play a burned DVD with videos on it such as those burned in divx format or .avi files. It will for sure play a retail DVD.

OEM
    Banned
    Yep, I have a 12 American Cruze. Gonna go try it now. Got my SD card in last night.

IS there a cheat CD, like Fords, that allows you to play the DVD while driving. Im not looking to watch movies, but access the nav screen when I am on a long trip.

Mark

Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by OEM View Post
    Is there any way to play pandora through the radio. I have my phone hooked up via Bluetooth but nothing happens when I turn pandora on. I can hear it coming through the phone but it does not come out the speakers on the radio.

Mark

OEM,
    I can look into what audio system that you have and see if you are able to play Pandora through the Bluetooth. Can you please send me a PM with your VIN number so I can look into this for you? Also let me know what type of cell phone that you have paired to your vehicle. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Thank you,
    Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

OEM
    Banned
    Sent^^

Yeah I just tried to play another DVD, a store DVD and it just ejects it and says CD error.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast