Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
H

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    481 Posts
    would you say that the rez delete made you worry about having encounters with the police? i am considering cheap alternatives to a cat back from borla and magnaflow. was this worth it?

· Premium Member
    4,468 Posts
    sorry about not responding never saw this message on my phone. I am now on a computer and i can helop you out if still interested.

· Registered
    15 Posts
    Hey. I was just wondering if you could by any chance help me out with the exhaust situation in having with my car?
    I took it to an exhaust shop today and they said they couldn't do anything to it as far as putting a different muffler on it because they didn't have any performance mufflers that were the same design as the stock one. ( stock has the input pipe and output pipe on the same end) I asked them is it was possible to put a different type of muffler on there and they said is not possible.
    I don't really want it to cost me an arm and a leg, but I guess whatever makes my car louder. Is it safe to take the resonator off and put a different muffler on the exhaust without it screwing anything up? Because I don't know if the cruze has a certain amount of back pressure it had to have to run properly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…