Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    140 Posts
    I'm interested in getting some info/prices also pro/cons if you get any! Let me know! I'm always down to have an open ear!

· Registered
    295 Posts
    Did you ever get to hook up with Clint at AIR? He's a really cool guy. And getting a hands on custom dyno tune is SOOOOO much better than just a mail order "canned" shelf tune like Trifecta and all the rest.

I'm about to do some mods to my car. Water meth, exhaust, then I'll need to get it retuned by Clint. I'm sure he'll make better power gains than Trifecta and all these online companies.

· Registered
    295 Posts
    Hey man, did Clint and AIR get back with you? He is really an awesome guy. I'm sure he could even pull my old tune he did to reference some stuff for you.

· Registered
    295 Posts
    Hey man, did you ever figure out your tune situation? I'd love to get you hooked up with Clint at AIR. He's awesome and you'll see a world of difference with your car. I'm looking to add some more mods and then go back to him for more tuning. I'm putting down 220ft lbs tq just a stock setup with his tune alone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…