View Profile: XtremeRevolution - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

18 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey man! So i cannot help but wonder why you have not published an audio "bible". You could absolutely make a killing! I mean if i were you, just start throwing together something and see where it gets you. Then when someone needs some advice or something, just point them towards a section in your book! You know more than i ever could imagine about audio, and it would be amazing to read something you write!!!!
  2. View Conversation
    Hey man it's been over a year since I've been on here I believe you were the one who live in Blue Island IL and does the speaker installs correct? Now that I have some spending money I would love to try to set something up with you in the near future for some sort of install most likely 1 sub (kicker) in the back on my car to compliment my bass music I listen to. Looking forward to hearing back form you. Thanks!
  3. View Conversation
    How much are you selling the Automatic Amsoil transmission fluid for?
  4. View Conversation
    im interested in a fiberglass enclosure for my cruze
  5. View Conversation
    Hey man do you have any pics of a white 2lt RS with gunmetal gray plastidipped wheels.
  6. View Conversation
    Bacon
  7. View Conversation
    Been a long time viewer, and you always seem to be the authority on this car. Quick question for you if you have the time, no rush. I've been looking into replacing the stock speakers in my Cruze (bet you get that a lot, huh?) and had a few things i wasnt quite sure of. the set i want to purchase is a component set. it will be driven by an external amplifier. however, some people have said it would be easier to just leave the stock tweeter where it is. is there a crossover hidden somewhere in this car already? or are there two separate pairs of wires in each door area, one for the tweeter, one for the door. if so, i may just replace the door speaker and leave the factory tweeter, however if i need to replace them at once, i will. any thoughts? thanks!
  8. View Conversation
    ShizzleBombDoodleDizzle
  9. View Conversation
    Danny was here.

wat
  10. Just a heads up to anyone posting on this wall. Please do not post visitor messages, as I won't get to them. Send me a private message instead. It's far easier for me to sort through and respond to the volume of PMs I get on a daily basis. Thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-05-2014 11:08 AM
General Information