2017 2nd Gen Diesel Pricing Revealed

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 2017 2nd Gen Diesel Pricing Revealed

CruzeDan is offline [OP]

2017 2nd Gen Diesel Pricing Revealed

Pricing revealed for the 2nd Gen Diesel, very similar to the first Gen.
    https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/e...ss-than-30000/
    jblackburn, IndyDiesel and DslGate like this.
    2014 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Resident Tater Salad

Huh. Interesting that they will offer a leather package on this "LT", yet don't spec the whole thing out in Premier trim like they do the gas ones.

Part of me wonders if that's for the extra MPG they seem to get from the smaller tires, without Z Link, and unsprung weight at the corners.
    2016 Cruze Premier RS

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post
    Huh. Interesting that they will offer a leather package on this "LT", yet don't spec the whole thing out in Premier trim like they do the gas ones.

Part of me wonders if that's for the extra MPG they seem to get from the smaller tires, without Z Link, and unsprung weight at the corners.
    Could be possible, though I expect them to open the engine up to all trim levels (which is what they have said they plan to) for 2018.

So it looks like it's about a $3k price premium for the Diesel, when compared to an LT Manual with the Convenience Package.
    2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - MSR 013 17" wheels
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    1998 Chevy Cavalier Sedan - Cold Air Intake, '01 Camaro Front Seats, MES 2.25" Downpipe, Dents, Rust.
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors
    Hidden Content

Handbrake Released
    So, is the CTD going to be a 2017 model or a 2018 like the Equinox. Legally, they can call anything a 2018 after Jan 1 2017.
    2015 CTD, all options including block heater. Built 12/14.

Quote Originally Posted by DslGate View Post
    So, is the CTD going to be a 2017 model or a 2018 like the Equinox. Legally, they can call anything a 2018 after Jan 1 2017.
    They're starting with a late MY17, only on the LT sedan. For MY18, they're expanding it out to other trim levels, as well as the hatch.
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    1998 Chevy Cavalier Sedan - Cold Air Intake, '01 Camaro Front Seats, MES 2.25" Downpipe, Dents, Rust.
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors
    Hidden Content

6th Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post

Your probably right, my guess is they are trying to squeak out over 50 mpg to get big promotion out of that. Assume z link does help with ride comfort though

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDiesel View Post
    Your probably right, my guess is they are trying to squeak out over 50 mpg to get big promotion out of that. Assume z link does help with ride comfort though
    Yep, less rear end shimmy over bumps. Definite improvement to handling, as well. But certainly extra weight.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Handbrake Released
    So can I get Apple Play with a manual and leather seats? I don't want a sunroof. I would rather have a hatch but there are three problems with that: the first is an unknown price premium , the second is the later issue date, the third is that it is made in Mexico. I'm trying not to be hypocritical when I criticize Ford for moving Cmax and Focus production there.

Resident Tater Salad

So can I get Apple Play with a manual and leather seats?
    They all have CarPlay.

So it's looking like "yes".
    2016 Cruze Premier RS

Hidden Content

Handbrake Released
    Okay I'll wait for somebody to review it but I'll probably be dealing by May. Now to go and look at what colors they have available. I'm hoping for a good red or blue, getting tired of white.
    I do wish that I could get the better sound system without having to get a potentially glitch prone automatic tranny and an eventually leaking sun roof.
    Last edited by mgulfcoastguy; 12-08-2016 at 01:55 PM.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.