Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

TD Badge on the 2017 diesel

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  MP81 
#1 ·
Has anybody else seen this in person at the Detroit Auto Show? It looks great and really stands out. GM is not embarrassed about the car being a diesel like they were on the 2014-2015 model.

I didn't take a picture of it, and can't seem to find one online, but it's pretty big, on the right side of the trunklid, and fades from a darker to a lighter blue in the middle, and it very eye catching.

If anybody snapped a pic of it, please post it.

Reactions: Dieselturbo
#5 ·
#6 ·
Wait wait wait - how the **** did I miss the CTD there? I had no clue one was even on the floor, only the engine cutaway.

#7 ·
I wasn't able to go to Detroit to the show. Would like to go to the Chicago show next month, never been to that show.

#9 ·
It's actually noticeable without squinting this time.

On the first gens, I find it easier to look for a muffler, rather than trying to read the badge, to determine if the Cruze I am behind is an Eco or a TD.

Reactions: BrandoFisher117
#10 ·
I like it; however, I am not sure the General Public that hasn't had a diesel would know it is a diesel car?

Reactions: Merc6
#11 ·
Probably not, but they likely wouldn't know "TDI" referred to that either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.