View Profile: smorey78 - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey Smorey I saw your write up about the meth injection kit on cruzetalk. I was just wondering where you think the best place to mount the tank is? Also i dont understand how these meth kits work? Are they set up to turn on after a certain rpm, or do you push a button to activate it?
  2. View Conversation
    Hi! First of all, just wanna say I like the way your car looks! Really clean. As I was looking to your pictures, I saw that you have ported your manifold intake.. I am wondering; what exactly did you do to port it? Then, did you really see a difference? I red that gainning HP from porting the manifold intake is a myth. I would like to have to have your impression about it since you've done it! THank you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About smorey78

Basic Information

About smorey78
Biography:
Master Mechanic 18 years. 10 for GM and 8 For private dealerships.
Interests:
Cars, Tool, Computers and Gadgets
Master Mechanic/MD and PA Bike, Car and Trailer Inspector

Signature

2012 Cruze 1.4T 6AT Ksport C/O, DDM Spacers, DRAG dr-19 18X8 With 235/45 18" ExtremeContact DWS, UR bars+4, Trifecta Custom Water/Meth Tune, Snow Performance water/meth, Ported Intake, Forge BPV, K&N SRI, ZZP FMIC, ZZP Big Brake Kit, Amsoil By-Pass, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, ZZP O2 Housing/Down Pipe, ZZP Catless Mid-Pipe, QTP Electric Cutout, AGT 6K HID's, AGT 3K HID Fog Lamps, 10% Tint, AEM Boost, AEM Wideband A/F, PS Intercooler Temp, PS EGT, AEM W/M Flow Gauges. Best Run 14.473 @ 93.89mph

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
11-26-2013 01:03 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 11:58 AM
Referrals