Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    400 Posts
    Sorry I got so riled about what I considered a racial term. Didn't mean to threadcrap. I thought folks younger than me were more mindful of such things-guess I'm wrong but the sad thing is that his son was brought up thinking it's OK. Thanks for the "Japanese" correction in the post.
    For the record,my Catholic grandfathers both emigrated from Italy to the Mississippi Delta. My folks were worn there and I was raised in Miami. I visited Ms. every summer and went to college there in the late '60s. Not once did I hear any family member,aunts,uncles or cousins use the "n" word, and that was in the '50-'60s mind you. But I heard it many other times from others.For reference,I was stationed on Okinawa during the VN war.
    John

· Super Moderator
    5,491 Posts
    You trying to get rid of all the Vietnamese spam PMs also? I saw this and thought: He's back as a visitor.

· Registered
    3 Posts
    So, I tried out the trip taker and it worked showing the avg mpg and avg mph. What are the indicators next to both the mpg and mph that look like a O with a line through it.......like a null set?

· Resident Derp
    2,800 Posts
    Where in CA? If you're anywhere in/near LA gimmie an address and I'll be wherever you say on Thursday/Friday.

· Resident Derp
    2,800 Posts
    I'm mad at you. I passed through North VA on my way to visit Boats and we never met up. Bad blackburn... bad.

· Registered
    28 Posts
    check out the thread titled below for pic on what exactly was going wrong...weep hole leaking from water pump...weep hole leaks when seal is blown in water pump...this is a warning sign for the owner that pump is running bad...supposively the seal blows when coolant is low!
    so i guess the search for the coolant leak might root somewhere else but everyone thinks the only leak is water pump because when it goes, a lot of coolant exits in big amounts

How To: Change water pump on 1.4 turbo cruze
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…