cruze wheels(tires extra) 425obo
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: cruze wheels(tires extra) 425obo

cruze wheels(tires extra) 425obo

cruze wheels,have flaken 215/45 zeix 512 on the rims now,tires are an extra 150,paypal accepted,150 shipping,local San Diego California,call or txt 760 215 2227 want to sell asap so in total 575 with tires 725 shipped to your door[IMG] randoms 112 by burns760, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG] randoms 114 by burns760, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG] randoms 113 by burns760, on Flickr[/IMG]just a few scratchs
    Last edited by jakkaroo; 12-09-2012 at 03:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

500 bucks takes them with tires

If this were 3 weeks ago, or after Christmas I totally would. Cash is a little tight due to holidays though!
    2013 Cruze 2LT w/ RS Package
    2012 Cruze LS (oCRUZEo) -
    Traded in on 07/25/2013

Follow me on twitter! @iamjoshmahoney

Quote Originally Posted by oMAHONEYo View Post
    If this were 3 weeks ago, or after Christmas I totally would. Cash is a little tight due to holidays though!
    i know,but i know there is someone looking to buy rims for there cruze/sonic and this is completely doable vs paying 1000 dollars for just rims and then you gotta buy tires for them.These wheels and tires cost me 1700 brand new,500 bucks is trying to move it out haha

Duke of Oil

Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    What an incredible deal. I really hope someone around here snags these. It would be worth it even if the buyer paid UPS to pick them up, box them up, ship them out.

Good luck with the sale!
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRevolution View Post
    What an incredible deal. I really hope someone around here snags these. It would be worth it even if the buyer paid UPS to pick them up, box them up, ship them out.

Good luck with the sale!
    Right!! and i honestly sell things cheap to move them,i hate dealing with flakes but i guess flakes happen on real good deals too

hands down these are the cheapest eco wheels out there right now,if they dont sell within this week price will be bumped to 800 with tires and 650 without and shipping will still stay the same at 250
    iraqivet likes this.

Good luck with sale. If it was january I'd probably be on my way to Cali again lol
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

its not 500 shipped to your door people,its 500 plus shipping and a flat rate box is 250.If someone finds cheaper heres my zip code feel free to look up shipping yourself 92027

if these arent gone within 2 weeks there hitting ebay and ebay is gonna be close to factory price at 200 a wheel

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast