Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2 eline "drilled slotted" disc brake rotors & 4 ceramic pads re08176

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Camaro Scotty 
#1 ·
Got two sets on ebay ( I have 3 Cruze's...) and I only used one set. (dealership warrantied one of my cars with new factory brakes).

Will part with my spare set for $120 picked up (north of Milwaukee WI)

Ebay rotors from R1Concepts. I've used them on several cars in the past and never had an issue.

This is their listing on the same set I am unloading here....

Front Kit 2 Eline "Drilled Slotted" Disc Brake Rotors 4 Ceramic Pads RE08176 | eBay

#2 ·
Hmm, tempting but not really needed for a daily commuter.

Honestly not even sure if the Diesel uses the same brakes.

Where north of Milwaukee are you? I'm about an hour NW of Milwaukee myself.

What dealership you working at? Saw in a previous post you worked at a Chevy dealer.

#3 ·
Tempting, I'll be at Road America in early August...possibly with a trip down to Chicago...if you still have them then I might be interested in picking them up.

#5 ·
dont let the ebay scare you guys away R1Concepts makes some good brakes my buddies evo is sponsored by them and there for a while was the only company some of the guys in my old car club used. id buy them myself but thats just a little far. good deal here.

#9 ·
hey man, i dont know if youre still selling these, but i am interested in purchasing them. i have warped rotors and the people i went to told me that the pads are at 15% and the rotors need to be replaced. would you mind texting me at all? 630-667-4446. my name is nick ameiss

#10 ·
hey man, i dont know if youre still selling these, but i am interested in purchasing them. i have warped rotors and the people i went to told me that the pads are at 15% and the rotors need to be replaced. would you mind texting me at all? 630-667-4446. my name is nick ameiss

#11 ·
dont let the ebay scare you guys away R1Concepts makes some good brakes my buddies evo is sponsored by them and there for a while was the only company some of the guys in my old car club used. id buy them myself but thats just a little far. good deal here.
I put their drilled rotors on my avalanche and loved em, it takes them like two weeks to make them then ship them out. +1

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.