So I have a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS 1.8L with 6-Speed Manual Transmission with approximately 37,750 miles on the odometer. I still owe approximately $16,100.00 (48 Month loan ~ 36 Months left) on the loan thru Ally Fiancial with a $410.00 monthly payment, and would like to have someone either take the loan over or buy it outright from me. I know that price is pretty much the same for a new Cruze LS but I am pretty much tired of the car and since I no longer have the same income and my credit has gone to s**t I am trying to get rid of what I can.
- Transmission was a little notchy, GM recomended replacement. Quality Chevrolet replaced 6-speed manual transmission with new one on August 2012.
- Traction Control System randomly faults out on vehicle start-up, dealership has replaced ECU, BCM, VSS, plus many other sensors.
- Ever since issues have started, gas mileage has kept decreasing. MPG started at 33-35mpg's now it will not go higher then 27.5mpg's.
- No other known problems.
Car comes with;
- Custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (Installed)
- LT 16" Alloy Wheels & Tires (Installed)
- LS 16" Steels Wheels w/Hubcaps (No tires/Not Installed)
- Injen Cold Air Intake (Not Installed)
- K&N Drop-In intake panel filter (Not Installed)
- OEM intake panel filter (Installed)
- OEM GM Fog Lights (Installed @ Quality Chevrolet)
- Inno Roof Rack (Not Installed)
- SRiV Rear Badge (Installed)
If you are interested or have any other questions please feel free to PM me or email me at email@example.com