Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FEELER: 2012 Cruze LT/RS

Closed 
10K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Lunchbucket 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
*LOCATED IN PAXTON ILLINOIS(NEAR CHAMPAIGN)
I really don't want to sell my car, but I am the only one working right now. $30.5k a year isn't going to cut it for rent and $600 car payments(mine and wife combined). So anyway I am forced to sell. It is an LT1 package with remote start, back up sensors, no sunroof. Has the connectivity package. Only 13300 miles!!! The price is $18,000 obo. There is well over $4000 worth of aftermarket parts on it. I have all stock parts except stock rims/tires and stock axle-back exhaust/resonator. Any other questions please feel free to PM me.

Upgrades:
ZZP: FMIC kit
ZZP: o2 housing
ZZP: catted mid pipe
Injen CAI
Trifecta tune 93 octane(23PSI Boost) E85(25PSI Boost)
42# Bosch Fuel Injectors
Forge Atmospheric BOV
High Flow Resonator
Doug Thorley Axle-back
Pedders Lowering Springs
Motegi matte black rims/red lip wrapped in Falkens 235 50R 17
35% Tint all around
Tinted Tailights, bowties
SRI-V badge
Eagle Eye Projector headlights with 6000k Xenon's
6000k Xenon fog lights
VG Shark Fin(crystal red metalic)
SIDO Electronic Boost Gauge W/Custom Gauge Pod

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey man, I have the same car and I am trying to Sell mine as well. I got the trifecta Tune also.
Please contact me I have some questions. Just take a look at my profile. I even have the same lights.
PM'd. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to purchase a Cruze and not deal with the hassle/cost of installing performance parts!!!

#5 ·
can u send me more pics of he gauges pod thanks im in canada can u ship their and i just want the pod not the gauge

#7 ·
When upgrading a car with aftermarket parts one should always know they are not ever going to get back even half of that money/value. Most cars that are heavily modified are sold for a loss, best bet to get back your money is to sell the parts separately from the car.

With that said a used cruze even with as low of miles as yours is not worth that much money. $14,000 - $15,500.

#8 ·
Well I'm interested in some parts if your going in that direction

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.