Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New Cruze Driver!!!

Tags
cruze driver
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  iCRUZEape 
#1 ·
Hi all. My name is APE. iCRUZEape. I have joined the elite Cruze owners. I have wanted one of these bad boys for a few years now and I was able to trade in my *GASPS* Honda Accord (Fingers crossed and nervous) and get a 2014 Cruze LTZ RS on March 10th 2015, A day b4 my bday. At this point it is all stock but that will change very soon. I have only dipped the stock wheel black. I will put some pics of it on here soon. So far I really like this forum and I can't wait until i can dive in and sink my teeth into this forum. Thanks for having me.

iCruze

#2 ·
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new ride. Definitely post pictures of your mods as you go. If you get adventurous, we have a projects forum for you to post in.

#6 ·
Thank you all! I am already loving this community! My team just lost their game so I will cheer myself up with a nice drive around town! Enjoy your weekend all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.