Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New member loving my 2014 LT RS

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  AxBrazuca 
#1 ·
Hello I'm Alex, I've had the 2014 LT RS Cruze (black granite) for about 6 months and just absolutely love it. Can't wait to learn more about the car and continue to make it unique. So far I've installed a K&N short ram, tinted windows, de-badged the trunk, plastidipped some of the chrome (trunk and side window trim), and black bow tie. And last, I wrapped the radio dash/trim in carbon fiber vinyl. Can't wait to continue learning and modifying the car, and hopefully make some new friends on here.

:v:??:grin::v:?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to both of you. My ECO MT is BGM as well. To handle the chips, clean up and repair/repaint any that have occurred and put the 3M Clear Bra on the front of your car. Mine's chip free after three years and 68,000 miles.

#5 ·
Yeah I def have some chips as I do a lot of highway driving as well. The 3m film is something I've been thinking of doing, glad to hear it works good! Thanks will keep that in mind. :grinning: here's some more pics of my ride so far..

Attachments

#9 ·
Hello I'm Alex, I've had the 2014 LT RS Cruze (black granite) for about 6 months and just absolutely love it. Can't wait to learn more about the car and continue to make it unique. So far I've installed a K&N short ram, tinted windows, de-badged the trunk, plastidipped some of the chrome (trunk and side window trim), and black bow tie. And last, I wrapped the radio dash/trim in carbon fiber vinyl. Can't wait to continue learning and modifying the car, and hopefully make some new friends on here.

:v:??
:v:?
Hey man how did that k&n intake work out for u? I really wanna get it. And I have heard it really opens the sound of the turbo up.

#14 · (Edited)

:v:??
:v:?
Hey man how did that k&n intake work out for u? I really wanna get it. And I have heard it really opens the sound of the turbo up.
It's awesome man it def. sounds much better, you can hear the turbo spooling up a little and also the BOV.. It almost sounds like I got a BOV instead of an intake lol.. They say your MPG is supposed to increase a little bit but I've been stepping on the throttle a little more just to hear the intake so my MPG got a little worse actually lol.. But I love it

#20 · (Edited)
Removing the trim is pretty easy just check it out on YouTube.. I think the hardest part was wrapping it with the vinyl. I used a hair dried which helped a lot but basically I would make a cut out of the vinyl in the shape of the trim and leave about 2-3 inches of extra vinyl on the edges so I could grab and pull/stretch to apply the vinyl and try my best not to leave any bubbles. I didn't have much trouble with bubbles but getting the vinyl to sit perfect around all the edges and curves was kinda hard..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.