All newbies post here. - Page 70

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: All newbies post here.

Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by kona71 View Post
    Hello! Newbie, here... just took home my new (first time EVER buying Brand-New) 2013 Chevy Cruze!
    Took a bit to find one configured like I wanted it, but love her so far. What did I get, you ask?
    - Cyber Grey exterior
    - Jet Black leather interior
    - 2LT trim (wanted the disc brakes and z-link)
    - 6spd manual tranny
    - RS Package
    - Premium Audio
    - My Link
    - Sun/Moon Roof
    - All-Weather mats

And just installed a hitch yesterday to accomodate my bike rack. Should be taking a few long trips later this week... .but the commute to work was nice.
    glad to be a part of the community. :-)

kona71,
    Congratulations on your new Cruze!!! I would also like to welcome you to the forum!! If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me any time; I am always happy to help!! Enjoy your Cruze!!

Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Iskyoot88 View Post
    Hi everyone!Im now a proud owner of Cruze. Mine is a 1.8 Ls and im from Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr1598 View Post
    Bought my wife a cherry red 2LT with the RS package, so far we absolutely love it.the absolute only thing I can think of that I would change is the tilt steering lever, &that is really nitpicky. Have one question, I noticed the other evening after pulling it in the garage & shutting it down there was a hissing sound coming from under the hood? It sounded like a tire, but I'm positive it was not, what could it possibly be? I figure it is something relieving pressure. Thanks in advance for any help.

I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze! Also welcome to the forum!! I am always here and happy to help in any way that I can so please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Enjoy your Cruze!!!!

Thank you,

Driver's Ed
    Hey I'm new too! Still learning on how to navigate the site. I'm trying to understand the system you guys have here. I'd hate to commit any thread faux pas. But, yeah, October 26th I got behind the wheel of my brand new-ish 2012 Chevy Cruze. I absolutely LOVE this car, it has more features I could ever ask for! It has catered to my laziness for sure with automatic everything. I've never ever had a car that locks, unlocks, and starts itself all without me having to take my key fob out of my pocket. This still baffles me everyday. I believe that I will be here for the long haul, guys. I'm one happy camper. I've been going through this website daily since I got it and love the community here. Just finally got the courage to post.
    Yep, 2012 Summit White LTZ with the RS package. The new love of my life.
    Starks8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyEisenhower View Post
    Hey I'm new too! Still learning on how to navigate the site. I'm trying to understand the system you guys have here. I'd hate to commit any thread faux pas. But, yeah, October 26th I got behind the wheel of my brand new-ish 2012 Chevy Cruze. I absolutely LOVE this car, it has more features I could ever ask for! It has catered to my laziness for sure with automatic everything. I've never ever had a car that locks, unlocks, and starts itself all without me having to take my key fob out of my pocket. This still baffles me everyday. I believe that I will be here for the long haul, guys. I'm one happy camper. I've been going through this website daily since I got it and love the community here. Just finally got the courage to post.
    Yep, 2012 Summit White LTZ with the RS package. The new love of my life.

SmittyEisenhower,
    I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze! I would also like to welcome you to the forum!! This really is a great forum to be a part of! I am always here and happy to help in any way that I can so please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Enjoy your Cruze!!!
    Thank you,

Administrator

Smitty - congrats on your Cruze and welcome to CruzeTalk. You'll soon get spoiled by the keyless start.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Hello all!

Greetings from the Metro Detroit area. I bought my Victory Red 1LT RS 6MT Cruze back in June and have loved everything about it since!

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnoobs View Post
    Hello all!

Greetings from the Metro Detroit area. I bought my Victory Red 1LT RS 6MT Cruze back in June and have loved everything about it since!
    Welcome! There are tons of Cruzen in the metro Detroit area, but I don't think too many are on here.
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Administrator

Jnoobs - welcome to CruzeTalk.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post
    Welcome! There are tons of Cruzen in the metro Detroit area, but I don't think too many are on here.

Yeah i see them everywhere. I do wanna start meeting up with others from here, that have added mods, to discuss what they like and dont like. So far I've only got a boost gauge and Injen CAI
    Sunline Fan likes this.

They're everywhere but modded, scarce. It hasn't caught on to the car scene yet. But they'll come around.

Welcome to the forum.
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.